Basketball

Guard Rios suspended indefinitely

Eddie Rios

Eddie Rios

Sophomore guard Eddie Rios was suspended indefinitely for a violation of team rules, according to head coach Frank Haith.
It’s unclear at this time what rule Rios broke, or how long the suspension will last. Rios will not play tonight against Ohio State (7 p.m., ESPN)

Stay with The Miami Hurricane as more information becomes available.

Lelan LeDoux

ONE COMMENT ON THIS POST To “Guard Rios suspended indefinitely”

1. Seriously? says:

Ummm…spell check much? You should be suspended by the University for such an egregious offense.

“INDEFINITELY”

Darrell Langham, the redshirt junior receiver who caused an uproar among Miami Hurricanes fans the p ...

This news release just in from the University of Miami, another impressive class about to be inducte ...

The University of Miami men’s basketball team got a welcome dose of good news on Monday night. Verno ...

After a disheartening week of practice injury-wise following the University of Miami’s victory at Fl ...

University of Miami’s highly-touted freshman Lonnie Walker, who had surgery for a torn right meniscu ...

University of Miami head coach Mark Richt was selected to the 20-member Paul "Bear" Bryant ...

University of Miami sophomore Bruce Brown Jr. was among 21 players named to the watch list for the 2 ...

Head coach Katie Meier and senior forward/center Erykah Davenport will represent Miami Thursday at t ...