Grace Wehniainen
Editor-in-Chief

Grace Wehniainen is a senior from Coral Springs, FL, studying motion pictures with minors in Spanish and classics. She began writing for TMH in her freshman year.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Tommy Fletcher
Managing Editor

Tommy is a junior majoring in Communication Honors – Broadcast Journalism. He’s been at the Hurricane since his freshman year and has also been TMH’s Multimedia Editor and Online Editor. Tommy is also the Executive Producer of UMTV’s NewsVision and an Associate Producer at CBSMiami (WFOR-TV).

tommy@themiamihurricane

Rebecca Goddard
News Editor

Rebecca is a sophomore motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

news@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a sophomore from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a sophomore Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Hunter Crenian
Visuals Editor

Hunter is a professional photographer and videographer from Toronto, Canada who is a Senior majoring in Motion Pictures and minoring in Advertising and Journalism. Having worked for the Hurricane since his freshman year, Hunter photographs all the events ranging from News to Sports and has captured many prominent faces that have stopped by the University of Miami such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Alex Rodriquez, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Josh Gad, P. Diddy, Gary Pruitt (CEO of The Associated Press), Jay Pharoah, Marlon Wayans, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and more.

visuals@themiamihurricane.com

Caitlin Costa
Art Director

Caitlin Costa is a junior studying creative advertising with minors in marketing and PR. She began designing for TMH the fall of 2017, and was promoted this past summer.  Caitlin would like to eventually be an art director of a high-end fashion magazine, and knew the newspaper would be a great way to get started.

design@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Assistant Online Editor

Zachary is an assistant online editor who is excited to be working for TMH. He is a freshman from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, majoring in economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zachary@themiamihurricane.com

Josh White
Sports Editor

Gabrielle Dubilier
Designer

Sathvik Palakurty
Data Visualization Editor

Ryan Yde
Business Manager

Austin Furgatch
Assistant Business Manager

Maxi Bonito
Sales Representative

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

University of Miami basketball coach Jim Larranaga, awaiting word from the NCAA on the appeal to rei ...

The Hurricanes officially welcomed ballyhooed new quarterback Tate Martell on campus Friday, and he’ ...

Before Jess Simpson’s final playoff run as the coach of Buford fell short in a Georgia state champio ...

The Miami Hurricanes football coaching staff is officially complete. UM announced Friday that Taylor ...

The Marlins — along with a handful of other teams — haven’t signed a single player from another team ...

The University of Miami brings together leaders in academia, professional practice, and industry to ...

On Dec. 14, 2018 universal health care programs in both the United States and Mexico were dealt sign ...

For the first time in more than 15 years, two of UMTV’s weekly shows were nominated for the Televisi ...

Miami Transplant Institute performed 681 transplants during 2018, setting a new national record in k ...

Jazz aficionados launch new video series by sharing invaluable performance techniques. ...

"We're excited to welcome these coaches to the Miami family," Diaz said. ...

Canes have won six of last 10 meetings with UNC. ...

Check out the January edition of the University of Miami's e-magazine. ...

The University of Miami men's tennis team improved to 2-0 on the young season after securing a ...

The No. 17 Miami women's tennis team will play its first doubleheader of the season Saturday in ...