Rebecca Goddard
Editor In Chief

Rebecca is a sophomore motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a sophomore from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a sophomore Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Hunter Crenian
Visuals Editor

Hunter is a professional photographer and videographer from Toronto, Canada who is a Senior majoring in Motion Pictures and minoring in Advertising and Journalism. Having worked for the Hurricane since his freshman year, Hunter photographs all the events ranging from News to Sports and has captured many prominent faces that have stopped by the University of Miami such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Alex Rodriquez, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Josh Gad, P. Diddy, Gary Pruitt (CEO of The Associated Press), Jay Pharoah, Marlon Wayans, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and more.

visuals@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Online Editor

Zachary is an online editor who is excited to be working for TMH. He is a freshman from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, double majoring in accounting and economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zachary@themiamihurricane.com

Josh White
Sports Editor

Gabrielle Dubilier
Designer

Sathvik Palakurty
Data Visualization Editor

Ryan Yde
Business Manager

Austin Furgatch
Assistant Business Manager

Maxi Bonito
Sales Representative

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

Three-point defense isn’t enough of a weakness for the Miami Hurricanes to call it a full-fledged Ac ...

Shaquille Quarterman waited less than 24 hours after Michael Pinckney announced he was returning for ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Two highly skilled receivers who ended last season frust ...

Whenever quarterback Tate Martell hurls a football to University of Miami slot receiver Mike Harley, ...

Manny Diaz is the dealer. The pusher. He is good at this. Really good. And what he is selling, we ar ...

Activist Claudio Rojas was featured in a documentary film, “The Infiltrators,” which is critical of ...

Associate professors William Pestle and Kathleen Sullivan Sealey traveled with students over spring ...

Muslim Students of the University of Miami will hold a prayer service at 12:45 p.m. Friday at the La ...

The theme of the 48th annual Women’s Commission Breakfast keynote address, delivered by Dean Laura K ...

Sophomore Aloki Patel, a double major in Biology and Criminology in the pre-med track, spent spring ...

The fourth-seeded Miami women's basketball team opens NCAA Tournament play on its home court fo ...

Make no mistake about it – the college paths of this dynamic Miami offensive duo are as stark in con ...

University of Miami redshirt sophomore Alicia Blagg captured the first NCAA postseason recognition o ...

It is hard not to think of Miami's Amy Deem when you think of trail blazers in the track and f ...

Friday will be the Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Game, while Saturday is Bark in the Park. ...