Rebecca Goddard
Editor In Chief

Rebecca is a junior motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Benjamin Estrada
Managing Editor

Benjamin is a sophomore Journalism major with a minor in French. He is from Ottawa, Canada but has lived in Miami for over 12 years. He joined TMH during the summer before his freshman year and enjoys reporting because of the platform it can give others.

managing@themiamihurricane.com

Naomi Feinstein
Senior Editor

Naomi is a junior from Fort Lauderdale double majoring in political science and journalism. She got involved in The Hurricane her sophomore year covering a variety of stories on campus. She is excited to be back working as the Senior Editor this year. In addition to writing for TMH, Naomi also works as a freelance writer for Miami New Times. 

senioreditor@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a junior from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a junior Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Anna Timmons
News Editor

Anna is a sophomore from Miami majoring in political science with minors in journalism and history. She started writing for the Hurricane her freshman year and quickly fell in love with reporting and developing stories. Upon graduation, she hopes to continue writing as a main part of her career.

news@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Online Editor

Zach is excited to continue working for TMH as Online Editor! He is a sophomore from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, double majoring in accounting and economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zach@themiamihurricane.com

Angel Carrasquillo
Assistant Online Editor

My name is Angel Carrasquillo, I’m a sophomore with a double major in Marine Science and Biology and a minor in Computer Science. During what little free time I have I enjoy kayaking, birdwatching and any kind of adventuring. I decided to join The Miami Hurricane to gain first-hand experience about how to make information more appealing to readers while still staying true to the facts. My favorite part about working for THM is the pride I get from reading stories that I edited.

alc251@rsmas.miami.edu

Caitlin Costa, Caprina Smith
Designers

Isabela Didio
Sports Editor

Austin Furgatch
Business Manager

Maxwell Trink, Anthony Kean
Assistant Sports Editors

Jared Lennon
Photo/Visuals Editor

Austin Lent
Art Director

Jaime Harn
Copy Chief

Natalia Rovira
News Editor

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

Esther Animalu
Assistant News Editor

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

TikTok’s rapid rise in popularity presents a business opportunity, as well as concerns about privacy ...

Miller School of Medicine professor JoNell Potter testifies before a Congressional subcommittee on h ...

A Fall Commencement speaker encourages graduates to “drink in the eternal foundation of happiness” b ...

As more hazardous hurricanes affect more disadvantaged populations, climate and public health expert ...

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.