Rebecca Goddard
Editor In Chief

Rebecca is a sophomore motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a sophomore from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a sophomore Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Hunter Crenian
Visuals Editor

Hunter is a professional photographer and videographer from Toronto, Canada who is a Senior majoring in Motion Pictures and minoring in Advertising and Journalism. Having worked for the Hurricane since his freshman year, Hunter photographs all the events ranging from News to Sports and has captured many prominent faces that have stopped by the University of Miami such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Alex Rodriquez, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Josh Gad, P. Diddy, Gary Pruitt (CEO of The Associated Press), Jay Pharoah, Marlon Wayans, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and more.

visuals@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Online Editor

Zachary is an online editor who is excited to be working for TMH. He is a freshman from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, double majoring in accounting and economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zachary@themiamihurricane.com

Josh White
Sports Editor

Gabrielle Dubilier
Designer

Sathvik Palakurty
Data Visualization Editor

Ryan Yde
Business Manager

Austin Furgatch
Assistant Business Manager

Maxi Bonito
Sales Representative

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

UM Rosenstiel School researchers monitor nutrient footprint from offshore aquaculture. ...

Daily protests are taking place in Puerto Rico, calling for the resignation of Gov. Ricardo Roselló. ...

How will the sentencing of “El Chapo” impact the drug trade out of Mexico? Bruce Bagley, a professor ...

By showing how the controversial crime-fighting strategy is unevenly employed in marginalized neighb ...

Hosmay Lopez, of the NOAA Cooperative Institute for Marine and Atmospheric Studies at the University ...

Junior offensive lineman Navaughn Donaldson was among those players selected to the preseason watch ...

Jonathan Garvin and Shaq Quarterman were named to the watch list for another major defensive award T ...

A trio of Miami Hurricanes were named to the 2019 All-Atlantic Coast Conference Preseason Football T ...

Junior defensive back Trajan Bandy was among those players named to the 2019 Jim Thorpe Award Presea ...

Seniors Michael Pinckney and Shaquille Quarterman were among those players named to the watch list f ...