Rebecca Goddard
Editor In Chief

Rebecca is a junior motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Benjamin Estrada
Managing Editor

Benjamin is a sophomore Journalism major with a minor in French. He is from Ottawa, Canada but has lived in Miami for over 12 years. He joined TMH during the summer before his freshman year and enjoys reporting because of the platform it can give others.

managing@themiamihurricane.com

Naomi Feinstein
Senior Editor

Naomi is a junior from Fort Lauderdale double majoring in political science and journalism. She got involved in The Hurricane her sophomore year covering a variety of stories on campus. She is excited to be back working as the Senior Editor this year. In addition to writing for TMH, Naomi also works as a freelance writer for Miami New Times. 

senioreditor@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a junior from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a junior Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Anna Timmons
News Editor

Anna is a sophomore from Miami majoring in political science with minors in journalism and history. She started writing for the Hurricane her freshman year and quickly fell in love with reporting and developing stories. Upon graduation, she hopes to continue writing as a main part of her career.

news@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Online Editor

Zach is excited to continue working for TMH as Online Editor! He is a sophomore from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, double majoring in accounting and economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zach@themiamihurricane.com

Angel Carrasquillo
Assistant Online Editor

My name is Angel Carrasquillo, I’m a sophomore with a double major in Marine Science and Biology and a minor in Computer Science. During what little free time I have I enjoy kayaking, birdwatching and any kind of adventuring. I decided to join The Miami Hurricane to gain first-hand experience about how to make information more appealing to readers while still staying true to the facts. My favorite part about working for THM is the pride I get from reading stories that I edited.

alc251@rsmas.miami.edu

Caitlin Costa, Caprina Smith
Designers

Isabela Didio
Sports Editor

Austin Furgatch
Business Manager

Maxwell Trink, Anthony Kean
Assistant Sports Editors

Jared Lennon
Photo/Visuals Editor

Austin Lent
Art Director

Jaime Harn
Copy Chief

Natalia Rovira
News Editor

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

Esther Animalu
Assistant News Editor

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

Thousands gathered at the University of Miami’s Coral Gables campus for a weekend of creativity and ...

Some of the last uninhabited islands on the planet are serving as a natural laboratory for a Univers ...

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center’s 18,000-square-foot fitness room named in honor of Norm ...

University of Miami theatre arts students and faculty members come together for a whirlwind day to c ...

The #SuperCoralPlay campaign combines education and outreach with research and restoration efforts t ...

UM's 2020 slate features an opener against a familiar former Big East foe, a three-game homesta ...

Two Canes earned spots on the 2020 D1 Baseball Preseason All-America Third Team. ...

After running the NCAA's fastest 60m dash time over the weekend, Raheem Chambers of the Miami t ...

The Miami women's tennis team retained its spot in the Oracle/ITA top 25, as announced Wednesda ...

Miami women's basketball returns to the Watsco Center on Thursday. ...