Rebecca Goddard
Editor In Chief

Rebecca is a junior motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Kay-Ann Henry
Opinion Editor

Kay-Ann Henry is a junior from Kingston, Jamaica majoring in journalism and minoring in sociology and creative writing. She started writing for TMH her freshman year and was promoted this past fall. She enjoys writing about topics she’s passionate about such as politics and culture and hopes to eventually write for a major publication upon graduation.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a junior Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

edge@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Online Editor

Zach is excited to continue working for TMH as Online Editor! He is a sophomore from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, double majoring in accounting and economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zach@themiamihurricane.com

Josh White
Sports Editor

Gabrielle Dubilier
Designer

Sathvik Palakurty
Data Visualization Editor

Ryan Yde
Business Manager

Austin Furgatch
Assistant Business Manager

Maxi Bonito
Sales Representative

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

The Hurricanes forced three turnovers and held off a hard-fought effort from Central Michigan, defea ...

Daevenia Achong of the Miami women's tennis team won a pair of matches Sunday to reach the Milw ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up action Sunday at the Miami Fall Invite, posting a 3-1 ...