Emily Dulohery
Editor-in-Chief

Emily is a junior majoring in journalism and minoring in architecture. She started at The Hurricane as a designer her second week of college and has loved every minute since. When she’s not in the newsroom, Emily can be found pouring lattes at The Billy Goat and geeking out about public transit.

editor@themiamihurricane.com

Tommy Fletcher
Managing Editor

Tommy is a junior majoring in Communication Honors – Broadcast Journalism. He’s been at the Hurricane since his freshman year and has also been TMH’s Multimedia Editor and Online Editor. Tommy is also the Executive Producer of UMTV’s NewsVision and an Associate Producer at CBSMiami (WFOR-TV).

tommy@themiamihurricane

Elina Katrin
News Editor

Originally  from Saint-Petersburg, Russia, Elina is an international student at UM. She is a junior, double majoring in Journalism and Creative Writing. She’s been writing for TMH since her freshman year. Elina is also the secretary for the Society of Professional Journalists chapter on campus while also working for MIREMS.

news@themiamihurricane.com

Angelica Manos
Online Editor

Angelica is a graduate student in the journalism program at UM. She graduated from Rutgers University this past year with a BA in journalism. When she isn’t writing, Angelica is either hanging out with her husky, facetiming her boyfriend, or online shopping. She hopes to work as an Editor at Vogue one day and knows TMH is the perfect stepping stone.

angelica@themiamihurricane.com

Grace Wehniainen
Opinion Editor

Grace Wehniainen is a senior from Coral Springs, FL, studying communication with minors in Spanish and classics. She began writing for TMH in her freshman year and, outside of the paper, enjoys writing about theme parks and other lifestyle topics.

opinion@themiamihurricane.com

Jordan Lewis
Edge Editor

Jordan is a sophomore Journalism major with minors in Spanish and Women’s and Gender Studies. She got involved with TMH early in her freshman year, eventually taking on the recurring column Outfit of the Week. She is involved in a variety of campus organizations, including the National Organization of Women and the newly chartered chapter of the NAACP.

jordan@themiamihurricane.com

Hunter Crenian
Photo/Visual Editor

Hunter is a professional photographer and videographer from Toronto, Canada who is a Senior majoring in Motion Pictures and minoring in Advertising and Journalism. Having worked for the Hurricane since his Freshman year, Hunter photographs all the events ranging from News to Sports and has captured many prominent faces that have stopped by the University of Miami such as Leonardo DiCaprio, Mark Ruffalo, Alex Rodriquez, Jennifer Lopez, Drake, Josh Gad, P. Diddy, Gary Pruitt (CEO of The Associated Press), Jay Pharoah, Marlon Wayans, Bill Clinton, Joe Biden, and more.

visuals@themiamihurricane.com

Caitlin Costa
Art Director

Caitlin Costa is a junior studying creative advertising with minors in marketing and PR. She began designing for TMH the fall of 2017, and was promoted this past summer.  Caitlin would like to eventually be an art director of a high-end fashion magazine, and knew the newspaper would be a great way to get started.

design@themiamihurricane.com

Sasha Milbeck
Assistant Online Editor

Sasha Milbeck is a freshman Neuroscience major from Milwaukee, Wisconsin, who will serve as this year’s Assistant-Online Editor of The Miami Hurricane. In the past, Sasha was a freelance sports reporter for the Ozaukee News Graphic. Outside of journalism, Sasha’s future goals include attending Medical School and studying Neurology.

sasha@themiamihurricane.com

Rebecca Goddard
Assistant News Editor

Rebecca is a sophomore motion pictures major from New Jersey who plans on minoring in journalism and political science. She loves telling all kinds of stories, whether they be in the form of screenplays or news briefs. She started writing for the Hurricane during her freshman year, and looks forward to covering many more stories while she enjoys her time at UM.

asstnews@themiamihurricane.com

Zachary Zytnick
Assistant Online Editor

Zachary is an assistant online editor who is excited to be working for TMH. He is a freshman from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, majoring in economics at the Business School. When he is not in the newsroom, you can find him on the tennis court, at the beach, the nearest Subway, or in his room playing the clarinet or alto sax.

zachary@themiamihurricane.com

Josh White
Sports Editor

Gabrielle Dubilier
Designer

Sathvik Palakurty
Data Visualization Editor

Ryan Yde
Business Manager

Austin Furgatch
Assistant Business Manager

Maxi Bonito
Sales Representative

Diego Torres
Sales Representative

Russie Tselentis
Sales Representative

STAFF:
Tsitsi Wakhisi
Faculty Advisor

STAFF:
Steve Priepke
Financial Advisor

STAFF:
Demi Rafuls
Senior Financial Assistant

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...