Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

An asynchronous learning model provided an opportunity to create a hands-on process with a three-dimensional approach for a fall class. ...

Claire Paris-Limouzy started freediving for research and ended up becoming a record-breaking athlete who is also spearheading a Scientific Freediving program at the University. ...

Sociology scholars from around the world convened for a virtual conference hosted by the University of Miami on Thursday to explore shifting tendencies in international relocation and the implications for global social change. ...

Lauryn Williams, track and field and bobsled medalist, addressed the University community during Wednesday night’s “What Matters to U” virtual event. ...

During his appearance Tuesday on a webinar hosted by the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School, tech mogul Eric Yuan highlighted the importance of a workplace culture of happiness and urged that businesses pay greater attention to the digital divide. ...