Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

Former pro wrestler and promoter The Tennessee Stud Ron Fuller was interviewed by Ryan K. Boman of T ...

The University of Miami has its future quarterback. Jarren Williams, a consensus four-star, dual-thr ...

Through its new Leadership UMiami program, the Butler Center for Service and Leadership is empowerin ...

A Biomedical Engineering Major and campus leader, Sterlie Achille involved herself in many activitie ...

University of Miami head volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara is excited to announce a fou ...

University of Miami women's volleyball player Brooke McDermott is an active member in the Hurri ...