Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

Canes on Canes, a student organization, will host an informative online discussion about the anticip

Victoria Coverstone, a University of Miami mechanical and aerospace engineer, answers some questions

The spring 2020 issue captures life as a ’Cane before and during COVID-19.

A study led by Justin Stoler, University of Miami associate professor, analyzes how water insecurity

Warm ocean temperatures combined with neutral El Niño conditions could make this hurricane season on