Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

A week full of spirit, friendly competition and ’Canes pride was on display during Homecoming and Al ...

Griffin Berkenfeld, a University of Miami senior and director of CaneStage’s upcoming production of ...

With public impeachment hearings set to begin Wednesday, University of Miami experts weigh in on wha ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the changes in Miami, and what the future could bring to nei ...

The history of the Caribbean city will be examined during a two-day symposium this week featuring ar ...

Buoyed by a game-best 17 points and a career-high 10 rebounds from Kameron McGusty, who posted his f ...

The Miami men's basketball team will play its first road game of the season Tuesday night at 9 ...

Katie Meier has sent more than a few of her assistant coaches on to direct their own programs. And W ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team will take the court on Wednesday morning in fro ...

The Hurricanes gave their seniors one more memorable game at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday. What can Mi ...