Write Letter to the Editor

The Miami Hurricane welcomes letters to the editor and aims to publish as many as possible.

In writing, please follow these guidelines:

Keep letters under 350 words. Please provide your name and email address.

Students: Include your year, major and C-number. Your C-number will be used only to verify that you are a student.

Faculty and staff: Include your department and phone number.

Alumni: Provide your year of graduation and present geographical location.

All others: Include geographic location and university affiliation, if applicable.

Anonymous letters will not be accepted. Letters may be edited for space, clarity, accuracy and vulgarity.

Letters may be emailed to letters@themiamihurricane.com, typed and dropped off at our office in the Student Activities Center
(Student Media Suite 200), or sent to 1330 Miller Drive, Suite 200, Coral Gables, FL 33146.

Employing her love for scientific inquiry that developed at a young age, Isadora Smith conducts rese

The series of three virtual seminars will focus on climate science and research being conducted by R

A group of University of Miami students take a deep dive through film, photography, and journalism i

Alumni from the University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School volunteer their skills t

Each program developed by University of Miami students explores the water and animal life and provid