Five exciting ways to celebrate 305 Day this year

305 Day, an unofficial South Florida holiday, will take place on March 5. Photo credit: Roberta Macedo

Like Miami legend DJ Laz said, “I wanna see you move, move, shake, shake, now drop” your way onto celebrating 305 Day in the magic city of Miami.

Launched by 305 Cafecito in 2014, 305 Day celebrates South Florida and its shared community pride every year. The now viral social media trend designates March 5 as an unofficial Miami holiday.

Here are five ways to celebrate 305 Day this year:

10th Annual 305 DAY Block Party

Visit Wynwood Marketplace on March 5 for a day filled with music, entertainment, artwork, food, merch, local vendors and fun! There will be a Miami-inspired Zumba class at 3:05 pm and a special performance by @hiphopkidz. This is a truly Miami lineup that you cannot miss out on.

305 FEST

Oasis Wynwood will be another destination to celebrate the rich culture of Miami. Starting at 1 p.m. you can experience the food, culture and vibes showcasing the best of Miami. Powered by Retro Dade, there will be a lineup of all Miami DJs, photo opportunities and activations throughout the day.

Coyo Taco

What better way to celebrate 305 Day than munching on a Miami staple? Coyo Taco will have a menu featuring tacos, mini quesadillas and several drinks, each for $3.05. Get a bang for your buck and do not miss out on these 305 Day deals!

305 Celebration at The Wharf Miami!

Views of the Miami River alongside good vibes and friends is always the move. Head over to The Wharf Miami for a day filled with friends, music, drinks and specials. The Wharf is no stranger to turning up for every holiday celebration.

Miami Sneaker Convention x Only In Dade x 305 Day

In collaboration with 305 day, this is Miami’s official sneaker event. No sneakerhead should miss this annual event to buy, sell and trade sneakers. There will also be art, vintage items and special guests. Home of the famous “Sneaker Cocktail,” Grails Miami will also partner with the Miami Sneaker Convention. If you’re on the hunt for some fresh new kicks, this event is for you!

If you represent that “305 till, I die” mentality, then you will not want to miss out on the celebrations for 305 Day this year. ¡Dale!