Pregame photo gallery: Miami vs Alabama

Redshirt junior safety Bubba Bolden returns as Miami's statistical leader in tackles, with 50 unassisted and 24 unassisted from last season. Photo credit: Josh Halper

The Miami Hurricanes football team participates in the team walk at 1:30 p.m. prior to the 3:30 p.m. start of Miami’s first game of the season against the Alabama Crimson Tide at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia on Sept. 4.

Here are some of the best moments from the team walk, shot my photo editor Josh Halper.

Redshirt junior safety Bubba Bolden returns as Miami's statistical leader in tackles, with 50 unassisted and 24 unassisted from last season.
Miami head coach Manny Diaz begins his third year as head coach of the Miami Hurricanes. Diaz also will be serving as the defensive coordinator for the team.
Miami head coach Manny Diaz begins his third year as head coach of the Miami Hurricanes. Diaz also will be serving as the defensive coordinator for the team. Photo credit: Josh Halper
Freshman backup quarterback Jake Garcia is listed as the No. 2 backup alongside freshman Tyler Van Dyke. Garcia enrolled early at Miami last spring.
Freshman backup quarterback Jake Garcia is listed as the No. 2 backup alongside freshman Tyler Van Dyke. Garcia enrolled early at Miami last spring. Photo credit: Josh Halper
Junior cornerback Al Blades Jr. played in eight games last season before he was diagnosed with myocarditis as a result of contracting COVID and was forced to sit out their remainder of the season.
Junior cornerback Al Blades Jr. played in eight games last season before he was diagnosed with myocarditis as a result of contracting COVID and was forced to sit out their remainder of the season. Photo credit: Josh Halper
Freshman wide receiver Xavier Restrepo is listed behind senior receiver Mike Harley on the Week 1 depth chart. Restrepo saw action in nine games last season, primarily as a punt returner.
Freshman wide receiver Xavier Restrepo is listed behind senior receiver Mike Harley on the Week 1 depth chart. Restrepo saw action in nine games last season, primarily as a punt returner. Photo credit: Josh Halper
Canes mascot Sebastian the Ibis made the trip to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta to cheer Miami on against Alabama.
Canes mascot Sebastian the Ibis made the trip to Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta to cheer Miami on against Alabama. Photo credit: Josh Halper