Football, Sports

Live Blog: No. 7 Miami at No 1. Clemson

Canes football players run on the field before Miami's game versus Florida State at Hard Rock Stadium on Sept. 26.

Canes football players run on the field before Miami's game versus Florida State at Hard Rock Stadium on Sept. 26. Photo credit: Michael Laughlin/ACC

The Miami Hurricanes face the No. 1 ranked Clemson Tigers at Memorial Stadium in Clemson, South Carolina. Kickoff is scheduled for 7:30 p.m.

Follow along with our live scoring summary and analysis below:

Fourth quarter (3:59): Miami 17, Clemson 42: Davis Allen scores on a 22-yard touchdown pass.

Fourth quarter (8:31): Miami 17, Clemson 35: D’Eriq King scores on a seven-yard touchdown run.

Third quarter (2:32): Miami 10, Clemson 35: Trevor Lawrence scores on a three-yard rush.

Third quarter (7:56): Miami 10, Clemson 28: Travis Etienne rushes for a 72-yard touchdown.

Second quarter (00:00): Miami 10, Clemson 21: DJ Ivey recovers a blocked field goal for a touchdown.

Second quarter (1:14): Miami 3, Clemson 21: Braden Galloway scores on a 11-yard pass from Trevor Lawrence.

Second quarter (3:53): Miami 3, Clemson 14: Jose Borregales makes a 42-yard field goal.

Second quarter (14:54): Miami 0, Clemson 14: Travis Etienne scores on a two-yard rush.

First quarter (9:50): Miami 0, Clemson 7: Braden Galloway scores on a 25-yard touchdown pass from Trevor Lawrence.

Isabella Didio

University of Miami students share their thoughts and impressions as President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris take the helm. ...

Following Wednesday’s historic event, University of Miami experts in various fields provide their insight on the biggest challenges facing the new administration. ...

As part of the “Roadmap to Our New Century” initiative, the University of Miami advances the art of teaching and the science of learning by partnering with students, alumni, and others to offer options throughout the entire adult learning life cycle. ...

University of Miami experts weigh the merit and consequences of amending or repealing the communications law that provides a legal shield for service providers from the words, images, and videos posted by their users. ...

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...