California, California, Canes Covering Coronavirus

Grocery stores as we never knew them…

Bailey Donine

Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County, California
12:25 p.m. Friday, April 17

Grocery stores as we never knew them…

As COVID 19 continues to spread, businesses are finding more and more ways to ensure safety in their communities.

In Rancho Santa Margarita grocery stores are making sure that every basket used is being sanitized before given out to the next customer. They are requiring shoppers to stand 6 feet apart, which safeguards social distancing in checkout lines and throughout the store.

Newly added, Plexiglas at the registers protects cashiers.

Many stores are also not allowing people to enter without a mask or gloves. As I tried to walk into a pet supply store, I was told at the door that I could not enter unless I had a mask on.

The new safety precautions may stick for a while and may change grocery stores as we know them until further notice…

Click below to read more blogs from our correspondents:”

CoronaBlogMap NewYork-NY Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona Illinois Illinois

Brazil China

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA AmeliaIsland-FL Vero-FL Plantation-FL Miami-FL Hollywood-FL Manamar-FL Tampa-FL PembrookePines-FL WesleyChapel-FL OrangeCounty-CA MonteS-CA

May 4, 2020

Leah Harper

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas