California, California, Canes Covering Coronavirus

Grocery stores as we never knew them…

Bailey Donine

Rancho Santa Margarita, Orange County, California
12:25 p.m. Friday, April 17

Grocery stores as we never knew them…

As COVID 19 continues to spread, businesses are finding more and more ways to ensure safety in their communities.

In Rancho Santa Margarita grocery stores are making sure that every basket used is being sanitized before given out to the next customer. They are requiring shoppers to stand 6 feet apart, which safeguards social distancing in checkout lines and throughout the store.

Newly added, Plexiglas at the registers protects cashiers.

Many stores are also not allowing people to enter without a mask or gloves. As I tried to walk into a pet supply store, I was told at the door that I could not enter unless I had a mask on.

The new safety precautions may stick for a while and may change grocery stores as we know them until further notice…

Click below to read more blogs from our correspondents:”

CoronaBlogMap NewYork-NY Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona Illinois Illinois

Brazil China

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA AmeliaIsland-FL Vero-FL Plantation-FL Miami-FL Hollywood-FL Manamar-FL Tampa-FL PembrookePines-FL WesleyChapel-FL OrangeCounty-CA MonteS-CA

May 4, 2020

Leah Harper

The University of Miami Patti and Allan Herbert Business School lecture series continue this spring

As the coronavirus swept into South Florida, students in the inaugural Your Health, Your Immune Syst

Levels of bacteria dropped only days after the COVID-19 pandemic forced the closure of recreational

The University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas hosted an online seminar Wednes

Ariel Rose, a Frost School of Music graduate, talks about her experience at the University of Miami