California, California, Canes Covering Coronavirus

Fewer cars but more people on Dove Canyon Drive

Bailey Donine
Trabuco Canyon, California
5 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sunny, green and busy Dove Canyon Drive is always filled with cars and Santa Margarita students who attend the Catholic high school directly in front of my house.  

Because it is the main road to get in and out of the community, it is usually hustling and bustling with activity. However, the vehicular traffic has died down but the number of people walking and jogging on the sidewalks has increased.

Families arespending time together on Dove Canyon Drive.

AlthoughI’m sure the coronavirus will continue to spread, we are all trying to find ways to get out while still focusing on social distancing. 

Click on one of the city names to read our correspondent’s blog post from that area:

CoronaBlogMap NewYork-NY Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA AmeliaIsland-FL Vero-FL Plantation-FL Miami-FL Hollywood-FL Manamar-FL Tampa-FL PembrookePines-FL WesleyChapel-FL OrangeCounty-CA MonteS-CA

Leah Harper

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol