California, California, Canes Covering Coronavirus

Fewer cars but more people on Dove Canyon Drive

Bailey Donine
Trabuco Canyon, California
5 p.m. Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Sunny, green and busy Dove Canyon Drive is always filled with cars and Santa Margarita students who attend the Catholic high school directly in front of my house.  

Because it is the main road to get in and out of the community, it is usually hustling and bustling with activity. However, the vehicular traffic has died down but the number of people walking and jogging on the sidewalks has increased.

Families arespending time together on Dove Canyon Drive.

AlthoughI’m sure the coronavirus will continue to spread, we are all trying to find ways to get out while still focusing on social distancing. 

Click on one of the city names to read our correspondent’s blog post from that area:

CoronaBlogMap NewYork-NY Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA PennsylvaniaALL FloridaALL CaliforniaALL Arizona

Boston-MA

Ellington-CT

Trumbell-CT

Ply-PA

Philly-PA OceanCity-NJ Malvern-PA AmeliaIsland-FL Vero-FL Plantation-FL Miami-FL Hollywood-FL Manamar-FL Tampa-FL PembrookePines-FL WesleyChapel-FL OrangeCounty-CA MonteS-CA

Leah Harper

A study led by Justin Stoler, University of Miami associate professor, analyzes how water insecurity

Warm ocean temperatures combined with neutral El Niño conditions could make this hurricane season on

Guerda Nicolas, a professor of the School of Education and Human Development, created the research t

The creators of Cycle Technology, recent winners of the Miami Herald Startup Pitch Competition, prov

University of Miami students and staff were given fellowships and awards that will allow them to pur