Fun and Games

Crossword: March 23 – March 28

Looking for something to pass the time during your self-quarantine? Try out this week’s crossword puzzle.

Crossword by Amir Mahmoud and Anna Timmons

Across

1. One of the few stocks going up

5. Introversion rebranded

6. Global crisis

8. Self-isolated drink

9. Out of content

10. Head of coronavirus task force

Down

1. In need of a vacation

2. Hot commodity

3. Socializing during quarantine

4. Classes beginning 3/23

7. Becoming popular among the GDP

Did you solve it? Check your answers here.

Anna Timmons

The series—which will feature experts discussing their groundbreaking research on corals, ocean and atmospheric science, and how climate change is forcing communities to alter their long-range plans—will begin this week. ...

Octavia Bridges, a 20-year veteran of the University of Miami Police Department, has been promoted to oversee crime prevention and community relations on the Coral Gables Campus. ...

The Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection has given social scientists and psychologists another example to examine the behavior and actions of groups. ...

Some experts believe that pent-up demand will push the economy into a rebound after the majority of the U.S. population receives the COVID-19 vaccine. ...

All students are required to test negative for COVID-19 before attending any in-person classes, programs, or work shifts on any University of Miami campus. With the start of classes Monday, here is the critical information students need to know. ...