Edge, Movies

‘Frozen 2’ tour brings cold front to Miami

On Wed., Nov. 14th, the “Frozen 2” tour truck stopped by UM, setting up shop in the School of Communication courtyard.

Screen Shot 2019-11-17 at 2.24.26 PM.png

Seniors Molly Halbach and Kayla Pournazarian were among the many students who stopped by the "Frozen 2" truck. Photo credit: Amber Dunn

The four trucks are making their way across the country, stopping at college campuses, IMAX theaters and other venues along the way. At each stop, they promote the movie, share behind-the-scenes details with fans and host giveaways from sponsors Kellogg’s and Juicy Juice.

Right now, it’s wrapping up it’s time in Florida, stopping by Tampa last week and heading to Orlando on the 17th.

Students, faculty and staff that came by were gifted with a special Frozen 2 reusable bag filled with Disney-themed graham crackers, juice boxes and a poster, plus the opportunity to ask questions about the film, which hits theaters Nov. 22.

According to Brand Manager Roger Dawson, the tour draws out young and old fans alike: “At one stop, we had an older lady holding up the Frozen 2 poster kissing it, saying ‘I love Elsa!'”

“It’s been a lot of fun, there are a lot of fans, and you get to see people who are really excited for the movie,” he said.

Amber Dunn

University of Miami atmospheric scientist Elliot Atlas is part of a NASA-funded project studying how ...

Led by the Miller School of Medicine, the southeast region has enrolled more than 14,000 volunteers ...

Two Commencement ceremonies will take place at the Watsco Center on the Coral Gables campus on Thurs ...

The investiture of the School of Law Dean Anthony E. Varona as the M. Minnette Massey Chair took pla ...

The University of Miami Frost School of Music's annual holiday event raises funds for the Donna ...

With an Olympic year on the horizon, former Canes star Lauryn Williams reflects on an incredible car ...

The Miami women's basketball staff just got stronger with the addition of former Hurricane stan ...

The University of Miami football program announced Sunday that it has accepted a bid to the 2019 Wal ...

Spots are filling up fast for the upcoming Gino DiMare Exposure Camp on January 18-19, 2020. ...

Greg Rousseau was one of Miami's breakout players this year and will be honored Friday night in ...