Registration for 2020 ACC Leadership Symposium opens

The 2020 ACC Leadership Symposium is coming up and students who are interested can sign up to attend until Oct. 7 at 11:59 p.m.

This year’s conference will be hosted at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky, on Feb. 28 to Mar. 1.

The conference’s theme this year is “Reaching Social Change Through Storytelling.”

Students who participate will work first hand with students from schools in the Atlantic Coast Conference to understand the relationship between global and local issues to create innovative initiatives that advance a students capacity for global leadership.

Any student who wishes to apply must be in good standing at the University of Miami and have at least a 3.0 GPA.

If selected to represent the University of Miami at the conference, students are required to submit a $100 refundable deposit (cash or check). All deposits will be due to the Butler Center for Service and Leadership by Dec. 2 at 5 p.m.

Joseph Brandon Cid

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of