Registration for 2020 ACC Leadership Symposium opens

The 2020 ACC Leadership Symposium is coming up and students who are interested can sign up to attend until Oct. 7 at 11:59 p.m.

This year’s conference will be hosted at the University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky, on Feb. 28 to Mar. 1.

The conference’s theme this year is “Reaching Social Change Through Storytelling.”

Students who participate will work first hand with students from schools in the Atlantic Coast Conference to understand the relationship between global and local issues to create innovative initiatives that advance a students capacity for global leadership.

Any student who wishes to apply must be in good standing at the University of Miami and have at least a 3.0 GPA.

If selected to represent the University of Miami at the conference, students are required to submit a $100 refundable deposit (cash or check). All deposits will be due to the Butler Center for Service and Leadership by Dec. 2 at 5 p.m.

Joseph Brandon Cid

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas