Basketball, Sports

ACC releases schedule for 2019-2020 men’s basketball season

Two months out from the start of the college basketball season, the Atlantic Coast Conference has released the full schedules for the 2019-2020 men’s basketball season. The Canes begin ACC play in their season opener against Louisville on November 5 at the Watsco Center and end with a trip up to Syracuse on March 7. Miami had previously released its non-conference schedule on July 29.

Following the season opener, the Canes will play 11 non-conference games before returning to their ACC schedule with a game at Clemson (Dec. 31), followed by a visit from Duke (Jan. 4).

Miami will then play Louisville (Jan. 7), Pittsburgh (Jan. 12) and NC State (Jan. 15) before hosting rival Florida State at the Watsco Center on Jan. 18.

After that, the Hurricanes will play two games in the state of North Carolina, facing Duke (Jan. 21) for the second time and North Carolina (Jan. 25).

The Canes will play Virginia Tech (Jan. 28) at the end of January and Pittsburgh (Feb. 2), NC State (Feb. 5) and Florida State (Feb. 8) all for a second time at the beginning of February.

Deeper into February, Miami will host Boston College (Feb. 12) and Wake Forest (Feb. 15), and then travel up to Blacksburg to face Virginia Tech (Feb. 19) for a second time.

The Canes will play at Notre Dame (Feb. 23) and Georgia Tech (Feb. 29) before closing out conference play with visits from defending national champion Virginia (Mar. 4) and Syracuse (Mar. 7).

All 20 games will be televised.

The full schedule of ACC games is as followed:

Nov. 5 vs. Louisville

Dec. 31 at Clemson

Jan. 4 vs. Duke

Jan. 7 at Louisville

Jan. 12 vs. Pittsburgh

Jan. 15 at NC State

Jan. 18 vs. Florida State

Jan. 21 at Duke

Jan 25. at North Carolina

Jan. 28 vs. Virginia Tech

Feb. 2 at Pittsburgh

Feb. 5 vs. NC State

Feb. 8 at Florida State

Feb. 12 vs. Boston College

Feb. 15 vs. Wake Forest

Feb. 19 at Virginia Tech

Feb. 23 at Notre Dame

Feb. 29 at Georgia Tech

March 4 vs. Virginia

March 7 vs. Syracuse

Isabella Didio

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

The Hurricanes forced three turnovers and held off a hard-fought effort from Central Michigan, defea ...

Daevenia Achong of the Miami women's tennis team won a pair of matches Sunday to reach the Milw ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up action Sunday at the Miami Fall Invite, posting a 3-1 ...