Baseball, Sports

Hurricanes baseball walk-on tryouts to be held Sept. 19

The University of Miami baseball team will be holding walk-on tryouts at 5 p.m. Sept. 19 at Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

All currently enrolled, full-time University of Miami students are eligible to participate in tryouts. Interested students must fill out the proper paperwork located in the Ron Fraser Building prior to a mandatory compliance meeting on Sept. 12 in order to partake in the tryouts.

The Ron Fraser Building is located above the first base dugout at Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

The mandatory compliance meeting for tryouts will start at 3 p.m. Sept. 12 in the baseball team meeting room on the second floor of Alex Rodriguez Park at Mark Light Field.

To be qualified for tryouts, paperwork must be filled out in advance and all potential participants must be cleared by the Miami Athletics Compliance Office. Students must attend the mandatory compliance meeting on Sept. 12 to qualify for the walk-on tryouts.

Maxwell Trink

The Patti and Allan Herbert Wellness Center’s 18,000-square-foot fitness room named in honor of Norm ...

University of Miami theatre arts students and faculty members come together for a whirlwind day to c ...

The #SuperCoralPlay campaign combines education and outreach with research and restoration efforts t ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Emily Becker is part of a dream team of scientists that will present it ...

Planet Kreyol and the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs host a remembrance ceremony to salute ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.