Best of Miami, Cover, Culture

The Best of Miami 2019

The University of Miami is located amidst a melting pot of cultures, providing an eclectic blend of entertainment and education. Although it’s characterized by iconic cityscapes and famous tourist traps, Miami also holds a treasure trove of hidden gems, each one a unique window into the city’s true soul: its people. And as UM students, we are woven into the vibrant fabric of Miami’s population, perfectly positioned to enjoy and impact the city that we call home. But in truth, we don’t even have to venture off UM grounds to appreciate beauty and experience culture— our own campus is teaming with opportunity for both fun and fulfillment. To access 2019’s rendition of the Best of Miami, click on the URL below!

Click here to see the Best of UMiami picks for 2019!

Rebecca Goddard

Jordan Lewis

A cadre of 75 students have been hired to support safety on the University’s Coral Gables Campus and

After two and half years of construction, the 12-acre facility officially opened its doors on Thursd

Get Out The Vote, the university’s chapter of the nonpartisan initiative headed by the Division of S

The University of Miami’s Coral Gables Campus recently received a “Tree Campus USA” designation from

Parking enforcement on the Coral Gables Campus (including the Gables One Tower) begins Monday, Aug.