Best of Miami, Cover, Edge

The Best of Miami 2019

The University of Miami is located amidst a melting pot of cultures, providing an eclectic blend of entertainment and education. Although it’s characterized by iconic cityscapes and famous tourist traps, Miami also holds a treasure trove of hidden gems, each one a unique window into the city’s true soul: its people. And as UM students, we are woven into the vibrant fabric of Miami’s population, perfectly positioned to enjoy and impact the city that we call home. But in truth, we don’t even have to venture off UM grounds to appreciate beauty and experience culture— our own campus is teaming with opportunity for both fun and fulfillment. To access 2019’s rendition of the Best of Miami, click on the URL below!

Click here to see the Best of UMiami picks for 2019!

Rebecca Goddard

Jordan Lewis

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

The Hurricanes forced three turnovers and held off a hard-fought effort from Central Michigan, defea ...

Daevenia Achong of the Miami women's tennis team won a pair of matches Sunday to reach the Milw ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...

The Miami women's tennis team wrapped up action Sunday at the Miami Fall Invite, posting a 3-1 ...