Best of Miami, Cover, Edge

The Best of Miami 2019

The University of Miami is located amidst a melting pot of cultures, providing an eclectic blend of entertainment and education. Although it’s characterized by iconic cityscapes and famous tourist traps, Miami also holds a treasure trove of hidden gems, each one a unique window into the city’s true soul: its people. And as UM students, we are woven into the vibrant fabric of Miami’s population, perfectly positioned to enjoy and impact the city that we call home. But in truth, we don’t even have to venture off UM grounds to appreciate beauty and experience culture— our own campus is teaming with opportunity for both fun and fulfillment. To access 2019’s rendition of the Best of Miami, click on the URL below!

Click here to see the Best of UMiami picks for 2019!

Rebecca Goddard

Jordan Lewis

As vaping becomes more prevalent among the nation’s youth, the University of Miami is working to ste ...

Two Category 5 storms and an unusual number of weak and short-lived storms characterize a season tha ...

Days ahead of Veterans Day, ’Canes across campus worked together to build care packages for deployed ...

Walter Mercado, who died Nov.2, will be buried in his native Puerto Rico on Friday after two days of ...

The new facility will be modeled after the Lennar Foundation Medical Center at the Coral Gables camp ...

The Hurricanes gave their seniors one more memorable game at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday. What can Mi ...

The Miami women's basketball team tipped off the 2019-20 campaign with a win on Sunday, defeati ...

Miami volleyball took down second-place Notre Dame in five sets on Sunday, marking its 10th win of t ...

The Miami men's basketball team will play its first road game of the season Tuesday night at 9 ...

His six scoring tosses Saturday against Louisville set a school record. And Jarren Williams is deter ...