Best of Miami, Cover, Culture

The Best of Miami 2019

The University of Miami is located amidst a melting pot of cultures, providing an eclectic blend of entertainment and education. Although it’s characterized by iconic cityscapes and famous tourist traps, Miami also holds a treasure trove of hidden gems, each one a unique window into the city’s true soul: its people. And as UM students, we are woven into the vibrant fabric of Miami’s population, perfectly positioned to enjoy and impact the city that we call home. But in truth, we don’t even have to venture off UM grounds to appreciate beauty and experience culture— our own campus is teaming with opportunity for both fun and fulfillment. To access 2019’s rendition of the Best of Miami, click on the URL below!

Click here to see the Best of UMiami picks for 2019!

Rebecca Goddard

Jordan Lewis

The University will work with binational members in the U.S. and Mexico to carry out multidisciplina ...

Environmental attorney Jessica Owley brings a range of experience in climate change law to the Schoo ...

Haitian American author Edwidge Danticat will discuss her book at the Otto G. Richter Library’s Kisl ...

Fueled by changes in communication and storytelling, the School of Communication’s Interactive Media ...

Two new online platforms help University of Miami students discover opportunities to get involved on ...