Culture, Fashion

Internship look book: Stylish outfits for the office

It is already March, which means that summer internship season is quickly approaching. Whether you’re still trying to secure the perfect internship or already planning for the first day, I find that one of the most difficult things about starting a new job is the dress code. What is business professional versus business casual, and how do you achieve those without completely trashing your personal style?

While the answer to these questions greatly depends on the atmosphere you will be working in, there are some surefire ways to make fashion meet business. That’s why I have created this look book—as a guide to letting your style shine through no matter the situation.

Sporty.png

Collage made with Canva. Photo credit: Jordan Lewis

Edgy.png

sporty.jpg

Dramatic.png

Girly.png

Be sure to check out your company’s dress code and tweak these looks to fit your needs. Most of all, remember that your employer did, or will, hire you. So, don’t let your style get lost in the crowd.

Jordan Lewis

Universities are banding together to oppose a new immigration policy that could adversely impact int

The University of Miami student publications were recognized with multiple awards by the Society for

Hoping to ease hurdles for students to apply to master’s and doctoral programs, a new policy will re

Immunologist Natasa Strbo and her team are using their work on vaccines for HIV, malaria, and Zika t

Xavier Cortada leads the Miami Corona Project, an art program presented as part of the University of