Edge, Music

Fuego Music Festival heats up Wynwood

This Saturday, Feb. 23rd and Sunday, Feb. 24th at 6 p.m., Mana Wynwood will be hosting Fuego— Miami’s first two-day Latin music festival.

Latin Grammy-nominated Mau y Ricky and Manuel Turizo are headlining what promoters hope will become ‘the Latin Ultra.’ Other performers include Alex Sensation, Jetlag, El Micha, Feid, Gustavo Elis as well as DJ sets by Smiley, IOP and more.

https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_56790453_284953269234_1_original.jpg

Photo credit: eventbrite.com

The festival— the first of its kind along the East coast— will incorporate live art, authentic Miami eats and drinks from favorite vendors and brands, as well as celebrity meet-and-greets to pay homage to local Latin culture.

Tickets are still on sale here, starting at $35 for a single day pass, $60 for a two-day general admission pass or $120 for a two-day VIP pass.

Anastasiya Plotnikova

The director of the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is named the first holder of the Oscar de ...

With the new movie about Fred Rogers opening in theaters today, University of Miami faculty reflect ...

University of Miami students share how they blend together new and old traditions this upcoming holi ...

Jenna Efrein, a senior lecturer in glass in the Art and Art History Department, wants your help coll ...

More and more people are dabbling in side jobs to bring in some extra cash, a growing trend helped a ...

Behind 55 points from its starting backcourt trio, the Miami men's basketball team posted a 74- ...

The Miami women's basketball team is headed to the Windy City to participate in the Maggie Dixo ...

The Miami swimming & diving team hits the road for a pair of midseason meets this weekend, with ...

Miami's young offensive line took its share of lumps early. But the group's focus and reso ...

Shaquille Quarterman arrived at Miami hoping to make a difference. He's done that and more. Now ...