Culture, Music

Fuego Music Festival heats up Wynwood

This Saturday, Feb. 23rd and Sunday, Feb. 24th at 6 p.m., Mana Wynwood will be hosting Fuego— Miami’s first two-day Latin music festival.

Latin Grammy-nominated Mau y Ricky and Manuel Turizo are headlining what promoters hope will become ‘the Latin Ultra.’ Other performers include Alex Sensation, Jetlag, El Micha, Feid, Gustavo Elis as well as DJ sets by Smiley, IOP and more.

https___cdn.evbuc.com_images_56790453_284953269234_1_original.jpg

Photo credit: eventbrite.com

The festival— the first of its kind along the East coast— will incorporate live art, authentic Miami eats and drinks from favorite vendors and brands, as well as celebrity meet-and-greets to pay homage to local Latin culture.

Tickets are still on sale here, starting at $35 for a single day pass, $60 for a two-day general admission pass or $120 for a two-day VIP pass.

Anastasiya Plotnikova

In their first Climate Café, Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science faculty members and

Student and faculty mentors and their foster-care teen mentees both reap rich rewards through intera

’Canes Central provides undergraduate and graduate students with easy, efficient support for registr

Neil Hammerschlag provides a preview of what to expect during this year’s shark programming set to b

University of Miami architects and engineers, spurred by lessons learned from the pandemic, re-creat