Edge, Music

Beginner’s guide to III Points music festival

This coming weekend, alternative music festival III Points returns to Miami for its sixth year, bringing its most star-studded line up yet. Get ready for three straight days of art and a celebration of the diversity that Miami has come to represent.

Whether you’re feeling overwhelmed or maybe haven’t even gotten your ticket yet, don’t worry about it. Believe me, I know music festivals can be a breeding ground for anxiety.

Below is a beginner’s guide to everything you need to know about this year’s III Points festival.

When: Friday, Feb. 15 – Sunday, Feb. 17 with performances from 5 p.m. to 5 a.m. each day

Where: Mana Wynwood Convention Center

2217 NW. Fifth Ave., Miami, FL 33127

Who: This year’s lineup includes A-listers such as A$AP Rocky, SZA and James Blake, as well as smaller artists for every music taste. Click here for a full list of performers.

unnamed.png

Photo credit: Courtesy of Woody Graber

Tickets: Prices range from $80 for a single day to $375 for the whole weekend plus VIP. Go to iiipoints.com to decide which option is best for you.

What to bring: Pack your ID, rain gear (because the festival happens rain or shine), extra cash (to purchase food and drinks from the on-site vendors) and a portable charger (so you can have enough battery to record to your heart’s content). These are all must-haves for any music festival.

Still have more questions? Visit III Points’ FAQ page for more information.

Jordan Lewis

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...