Culture, Fashion

Art Basel Style Guide: look your best this weekend

Since in 1970, Miami has been home to Art Basel—a weekend of immersive art shows that take place all over the 305, from the shores of South Beach to the graffiti walls of Wynwood. Celebrities, public figures, and tourists alike travel from all over the world to attend what is considered the most important contemporary art fair in the U.S., bringing their iconic styles along with them.

This year, the fair runs Thursday, Dec. 6 through Sunday, Dec. 9. Want to attend but have nothing to wear? Look no further than your own closet. Pair the old with the new to create the ultimate look, and definitely don’t forget to accessorize. Whether you’re looking to blend in with celebrities or stand out among the crowd, The Hurricane’s got you covered.

DowntoEarth.JPG

Collage made with InDesign. Photo credit: Natalie Abatemarco

Winter.JPG

prints.JPG

western.JPG

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.08.46 PM.png

Natalie Abatemarco

The Florida Law School's Consortium for Racial Justice will leverage the strengths of every law

In a letter on Wednesday, President Julio Frenk unveiled a 15-point plan to improve and build upon d

Two technology experts with the University of Miami explain the origins of “bots” and their role on

During Tuesday’s virtual events, members of the University of Miami leadership discussed the essenti

Groundbreaking scientific research and innovative discoveries from the University of Miami will be f