Edge, Fashion

Art Basel Style Guide: look your best this weekend

Since in 1970, Miami has been home to Art Basel—a weekend of immersive art shows that take place all over the 305, from the shores of South Beach to the graffiti walls of Wynwood. Celebrities, public figures, and tourists alike travel from all over the world to attend what is considered the most important contemporary art fair in the U.S., bringing their iconic styles along with them.

This year, the fair runs Thursday, Dec. 6 through Sunday, Dec. 9. Want to attend but have nothing to wear? Look no further than your own closet. Pair the old with the new to create the ultimate look, and definitely don’t forget to accessorize. Whether you’re looking to blend in with celebrities or stand out among the crowd, The Hurricane’s got you covered.

DowntoEarth.JPG

Collage made with InDesign. Photo credit: Natalie Abatemarco

Winter.JPG

prints.JPG

western.JPG

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.08.46 PM.png

Natalie Abatemarco

Romello Height already had a top five publicly revealed when the Miami Hurricanes finally stepped in ...

Mark Pope knows his freshman year with the Miami Hurricanes didn’t play out the way it was supposed ...

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

Some scientists fear that the new fifth generation of wireless networks interferes with critical sat ...

A new study led by Miller School professor Dr. Claes Wahlestedt observes that key molecular programs ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

Jackie Lippincott, Autumn Kramer and Meredith Costello were among the 61 student-athletes named to t ...

Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova of the University of Miami women's golf team were selecte ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...