Culture, Fashion

Art Basel Style Guide: look your best this weekend

Since in 1970, Miami has been home to Art Basel—a weekend of immersive art shows that take place all over the 305, from the shores of South Beach to the graffiti walls of Wynwood. Celebrities, public figures, and tourists alike travel from all over the world to attend what is considered the most important contemporary art fair in the U.S., bringing their iconic styles along with them.

This year, the fair runs Thursday, Dec. 6 through Sunday, Dec. 9. Want to attend but have nothing to wear? Look no further than your own closet. Pair the old with the new to create the ultimate look, and definitely don’t forget to accessorize. Whether you’re looking to blend in with celebrities or stand out among the crowd, The Hurricane’s got you covered.

DowntoEarth.JPG

Collage made with InDesign. Photo credit: Natalie Abatemarco

Winter.JPG

prints.JPG

western.JPG

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.08.46 PM.png

Natalie Abatemarco

The University will work with binational members in the U.S. and Mexico to carry out multidisciplina ...

Environmental attorney Jessica Owley brings a range of experience in climate change law to the Schoo ...

Haitian American author Edwidge Danticat will discuss her book at the Otto G. Richter Library’s Kisl ...

Fueled by changes in communication and storytelling, the School of Communication’s Interactive Media ...

Two new online platforms help University of Miami students discover opportunities to get involved on ...