Edge, Fashion

Art Basel Style Guide: look your best this weekend

Since in 1970, Miami has been home to Art Basel—a weekend of immersive art shows that take place all over the 305, from the shores of South Beach to the graffiti walls of Wynwood. Celebrities, public figures, and tourists alike travel from all over the world to attend what is considered the most important contemporary art fair in the U.S., bringing their iconic styles along with them.

This year, the fair runs Thursday, Dec. 6 through Sunday, Dec. 9. Want to attend but have nothing to wear? Look no further than your own closet. Pair the old with the new to create the ultimate look, and definitely don’t forget to accessorize. Whether you’re looking to blend in with celebrities or stand out among the crowd, The Hurricane’s got you covered.

DowntoEarth.JPG

Collage made with InDesign. Photo credit: Natalie Abatemarco

Winter.JPG

prints.JPG

western.JPG

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.09.47 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-02 at 4.08.46 PM.png

Natalie Abatemarco

UM’s recruiting class — comprised so far of 14 non-binding commitments — has dropped to 40th overall ...

University of Miami basketball player Dewan Hernandez, who has missed the first nine games of the se ...

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...