V's Take

Think, thank, thot

Thanksgiving break means only one thing – it’s time to gobble gobble gobble up that cock.

We’ve talked about the dangers of hooking up with your long list of ex-lovers when you’re home for break, but I’ve changed my mind.

Getting laid is still getting laid. Besides, it will cure the depression you’ll get from dealing with cold weather, your parents and that one cousin who has an opioid problem.

So this holiday season, be thankful for penetration.

Hopefully, you’ll get stuffed harder than a turkey, with something other than a savory side dish, and finish your break with a nice drizzling of gravy anywhere but in your face and hair.

Smash as hard as you’ll mash your potatoes.

Forget collard greens, get on your knees.

Cum home for the holidays.

I’m really struggling to come up with more thanksgiving sex puns, but you get the point.

Nothing says “returning to your hometown and reliving your high school days” like awkward sex in the back of a late-model Ford Taurus.

If you’ve outgrown that, invite your ex over for dessert and then have a dessert of your own. May I suggest a nice creampie?

V'S Take

UM’s recruiting class — comprised so far of 14 non-binding commitments — has dropped to 40th overall ...

University of Miami basketball player Dewan Hernandez, who has missed the first nine games of the se ...

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

Feelings of depression and anxiety rise during the holidays, but there’s plenty you can do to keep u ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...