V's Take

Think, thank, thot

Thanksgiving break means only one thing – it’s time to gobble gobble gobble up that cock.

We’ve talked about the dangers of hooking up with your long list of ex-lovers when you’re home for break, but I’ve changed my mind.

Getting laid is still getting laid. Besides, it will cure the depression you’ll get from dealing with cold weather, your parents and that one cousin who has an opioid problem.

So this holiday season, be thankful for penetration.

Hopefully, you’ll get stuffed harder than a turkey, with something other than a savory side dish, and finish your break with a nice drizzling of gravy anywhere but in your face and hair.

Smash as hard as you’ll mash your potatoes.

Forget collard greens, get on your knees.

Cum home for the holidays.

I’m really struggling to come up with more thanksgiving sex puns, but you get the point.

Nothing says “returning to your hometown and reliving your high school days” like awkward sex in the back of a late-model Ford Taurus.

If you’ve outgrown that, invite your ex over for dessert and then have a dessert of your own. May I suggest a nice creampie?

V'S Take

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

The Miami Hurricanes are primed to have another nice weekend in the NFL Draft, at least according to ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos already has displayed a penchant for giving thoughtful, substantiv ...

And you thought the quarterback race was hot before. After reviewing the University of Miami spring ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The Canes are ranked for the second consecutive week, cracking the top 25 in two different polls rel ...

Nearly 10,000 fans got a glimpse of things to come at Camping World Stadium ...

Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey, Jr. have been selected to receive the University of Miami Sports Hall of ...

Miami Athletics has become one of the leaders nationally in developing its sports psychology departm ...

Images from the University of Miami women's tennis team's run to the ACC Championship semi ...