V's Take

Having some Homecumming fun with alumni

Happy Homecoming, Hurricanes! This past weekend campus was flooded with older, handsome, probably rich alumni of the University of Miami. To rephrase – campus was filled with potential sugar daddies.

You’ll remember this time last year, I told you about my quest for a DILF or GILTAFWAHOSCNS (Grandpas I’d Like to Take Advantage of Financially but Who Are Hopefully Only Seeking Companionship and Nothing Sexual), and the time has come again.

The key message of last year’s piece: Nothing gives an Iron Arrow an iron arrow like reminiscing on their college days.

This year, I stuck to age-appropriate former lovers who were returning to campus for the first time since getting high paying jobs with health insurance at financial firms.

I found several, but they didn’t seem into me.

As Katy Perry once said, “do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?” Unironically that song is called “Firework,” and after the fireworks is where the real… uh… rocket exploded (on my face and hair).

The theme of this year’s homecoming had something to do with maps, though I was unclear about exactly what. I got out my magnifying glass and other geographic tools and tried to track down a hook up.

I was told to make a pun about the Homecoming theme there, if you couldn’t tell. Go Canes.

As we were leaving, I found someone from my “long list of ex-lovers (who will tell you I’m insane),” to fill the blank space between my legs.

He had several drinks at the Rat and at that thing on the Lakeside Patio, where I think they should serve hard liquor every day. We were both DTF… so he told his friends he’d BRB and we made a quick trip to PRC… Pearson Residential College.

Too many details ruin the fun, but I can say that we certainly kept his mast up while he was going down (unlike that boat. I’m not a fan of maritime activities. I prefer to be a “land hoe”).

It was a successful Homecumming.

If any alumni are reading and want to relive their freshman year, V can make you scream “Oh yeah! (Hecht yeah!)” while getting down and dirty on a squeaky twin bed.

If you are an alumni of the University of Miami and want to support V financially in exchange for companionship and/or sexual favors, email dearv@themiamihurricane.com

V'S Take

One of the reasons Manny Diaz overhauled his recruiting department when he took over as UM’s coach i ...

Connor McLaughlin never gave much thought to the Miami Hurricanes when he was younger. Even though h ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ 2020 recruiting class continues to grow. Three-star Deerfield Beach wide recei ...

Chaminade-Madonna in Hollywood has produced some distinguished alums, including ESPN (and Miami Hera ...

Columbus was a popular destination for coaches throughout the first full week of May this spring. On ...

Academics met at the University of Miami to plan the next phase of a study looking at how journalist ...

Former University of Miami student Elio M. Garcia, Jr. and his wife Linda Antonsson discuss their jo ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are using big data to identify affordable housing opportuniti ...

From office furniture to electronics to kitchen items, the University of Miami sells surplus propert ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are studying zebrafish to understand human genetics and ident ...

Six members of the Miami track and field team earned a spot at the 2019 NCAA Outdoor Championships i ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team secured her spot in the NCAA ...

It took extra innings, but the Canes dropped their final game of pool play at the 2019 ACC Baseball ...

The Student-Athlete Development department has grown in size and scope and become an integral part o ...

For the second-straight season, Kevin Arreaga of the Miami track and field team secured a spot at na ...