V's Take

Having some Homecumming fun with alumni

Happy Homecoming, Hurricanes! This past weekend campus was flooded with older, handsome, probably rich alumni of the University of Miami. To rephrase – campus was filled with potential sugar daddies.

You’ll remember this time last year, I told you about my quest for a DILF or GILTAFWAHOSCNS (Grandpas I’d Like to Take Advantage of Financially but Who Are Hopefully Only Seeking Companionship and Nothing Sexual), and the time has come again.

The key message of last year’s piece: Nothing gives an Iron Arrow an iron arrow like reminiscing on their college days.

This year, I stuck to age-appropriate former lovers who were returning to campus for the first time since getting high paying jobs with health insurance at financial firms.

I found several, but they didn’t seem into me.

As Katy Perry once said, “do you ever feel like a plastic bag drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?” Unironically that song is called “Firework,” and after the fireworks is where the real… uh… rocket exploded (on my face and hair).

The theme of this year’s homecoming had something to do with maps, though I was unclear about exactly what. I got out my magnifying glass and other geographic tools and tried to track down a hook up.

I was told to make a pun about the Homecoming theme there, if you couldn’t tell. Go Canes.

As we were leaving, I found someone from my “long list of ex-lovers (who will tell you I’m insane),” to fill the blank space between my legs.

He had several drinks at the Rat and at that thing on the Lakeside Patio, where I think they should serve hard liquor every day. We were both DTF… so he told his friends he’d BRB and we made a quick trip to PRC… Pearson Residential College.

Too many details ruin the fun, but I can say that we certainly kept his mast up while he was going down (unlike that boat. I’m not a fan of maritime activities. I prefer to be a “land hoe”).

It was a successful Homecumming.

If any alumni are reading and want to relive their freshman year, V can make you scream “Oh yeah! (Hecht yeah!)” while getting down and dirty on a squeaky twin bed.

If you are an alumni of the University of Miami and want to support V financially in exchange for companionship and/or sexual favors, email dearv@themiamihurricane.com

V'S Take

Day Two of spring practice began at about 9 a.m. or thereafter on Wednesday at the Carol Soffer Indo ...

Prosecutors have released video that shows ex-University of Miami star running back Mark Walton snat ...

The word “swag” was mentioned multiple times Tuesday at the inaugural Miami Hurricanes spring practi ...

How did Tate Martell’s Phoenix-based attorney, Travis Leach, convince the NCAA to permit Martell to ...

After a quick courtship, Daran Branch is the newest member of the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020. A ...

More than 40 University of Miami students spent last week in a half dozen U.S. communities learning ...

Students from UM, FIU, and FAU will have their graduate dissertations and projects reviewed by peers ...

Watch a video about the Annual Senior Showcase involving students in the Theatre Arts Program. ...

Become one in a million. Join the All of Us research program. ...

With Florida lifting the ban on smokable medical marijuana, the nursing school’s Denise Vidot answer ...

The University of Miami football program announced Tuesday that the National Collegiate Athletic Ass ...

The University of Miami's Raheem Chambers was named the ACC Men's Outdoor Track Performer ...

Hear from the Hurricanes as they opened up day one of spring football inside the IPF. ...

The Miami women's basketball team received a No. 4-seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host th ...

Miami rises 13 spots to No. 23 nationally. ...