V's Take

Spooky, sexy UM-related Halloween costumes

Happy spooky season, loved one. For Halloween this year, we’re doing better than wearing lingerie and cat ears. V has crafted a list of sexy costumes, and since it’s Homecoming week, they are all related to the U.

Sexy Student Housing Village

Cover your unmentionables with some caution tape or debris and show up to the party a full year after you told your friends you’d be there. Also just be really inconvenient for anyone trying to move around you.

Sexy Campus Duck

Slap on some feathers and look cute for about five minutes. Then become really ugly and just sit in the middle of the floor. It helps if you wear heels that you can’t walk in so you just waddle slowly in the middle of pathways.

Sexy Donna Shalala

Just dress up like Shalala. No need to do anything else. Power and intelligence are sexy.

Sexy Watsco Center Poll Worker

We’re just days away from the midterm elections. Take this how you want… you can either be someone who works at a polling place or someone who works in a strip club. Or, “¿Porque no los dos?” Try some patriotic pasties to complete this look.

Sexy College Ranking

Just dress up like a UM student. When you’re at the party, shawty has to get low, low, low, low, low, low, lower than the University of Florida.

Sexy Ghost of Delta Gamma

Put on your best typical sorority girl outfit (leggings and a shirt you stole from a frat bro), and complete the look with some ghost makeup. Just don’t take any videos of it.

Are you rocking any of these looks for spooky season? Do you have any other ideas? If so, email dearv@themiamihurricane.com,

V'S Take

So much for the suspense of Selection Monday. The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t ...

The University of Miami women’s basketball team didn’t have to wait until Monday night’s Selection S ...

Nearly three months have passed since we last saw the Miami Hurricanes perform on a football field, ...

Manny Diaz begins his first spring practice as UM’s head football coach on Tuesday, and nobody — not ...

The University of Miami 2019 quarterback race has dwindled by one player. The Miami Herald has learn ...

Watch a video about the Annual Senior Showcase involving students in the Theatre Arts Program. ...

Become one in a million. Join the All of Us research program. ...

With Florida lifting the ban on smokable medical marijuana, the nursing school’s Denise Vidot answer ...

Three School of Architecture students recount their first day in Switzerland, and some of the archit ...

In the aftermath of the powerful tornado that devastated a rural Alabama community, a UM storm exper ...

The Miami women's basketball team received a No. 4-seed in the NCAA Tournament and will host th ...

The Canes return home for a week, beginning a five-game homestand with a midweek series against Colu ...

The University of Miami women's track and field program rank eighth in the preseason edition of ...

New Hurricanes wide receiver K.J. Osborn was swayed by what he saw on his television set in early Ja ...

The University of Miami women's basketball team moved up one spot to No. 15 in the USA TODAY Co ...