V's Take

Spooky, sexy UM-related Halloween costumes

Happy spooky season, loved one. For Halloween this year, we’re doing better than wearing lingerie and cat ears. V has crafted a list of sexy costumes, and since it’s Homecoming week, they are all related to the U.

Sexy Student Housing Village

Cover your unmentionables with some caution tape or debris and show up to the party a full year after you told your friends you’d be there. Also just be really inconvenient for anyone trying to move around you.

Sexy Campus Duck

Slap on some feathers and look cute for about five minutes. Then become really ugly and just sit in the middle of the floor. It helps if you wear heels that you can’t walk in so you just waddle slowly in the middle of pathways.

Sexy Donna Shalala

Just dress up like Shalala. No need to do anything else. Power and intelligence are sexy.

Sexy Watsco Center Poll Worker

We’re just days away from the midterm elections. Take this how you want… you can either be someone who works at a polling place or someone who works in a strip club. Or, “¿Porque no los dos?” Try some patriotic pasties to complete this look.

Sexy College Ranking

Just dress up like a UM student. When you’re at the party, shawty has to get low, low, low, low, low, low, lower than the University of Florida.

Sexy Ghost of Delta Gamma

Put on your best typical sorority girl outfit (leggings and a shirt you stole from a frat bro), and complete the look with some ghost makeup. Just don’t take any videos of it.

Are you rocking any of these looks for spooky season? Do you have any other ideas? If so, email dearv@themiamihurricane.com,

V'S Take

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Researchers at the University of Miami are transforming weather forecasts by creating a seasonal for ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

The University of Miami football program announced Tuesday that it has agreed to a home football gam ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...