Letters to the Editor, Opinion

Vote like your rights depend on it! (They do!)

Check your voter registration status online to make sure you are eligible to vote:

www.RegisterToVoteFlorida.gov

You can also call 311 (the County all-purpose information line) or 305-499-VOTE for any voter registration problems.

Important: You do not need your voter registration card to vote! As long as the Elections Department records show that you are in the system, all you need is a picture ID! Go to https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/election-day-voting/ for a list of acceptable IDs.

This information is especially important for recently registered voters, because, with the Elections Department so busy at this time, there is a good chance that they will not receive their voter registration card in time to vote. Other people may have just lost or misplaced their cards. But this should not prevent them from voting.

Bonnie Daniels is a member of the Democrats of South Dade Club, and a volunteer for the Democratic Coordinated Campaign, Pinecrest Office, 9479 S. Dixie Hwy. Pinecrest, FL, where she invites people to stop by to learn more.

Letter to the Editor

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

Even five months ago, it would’ve been hard to picture Jaylan Knighton winding up with the Miami Hur ...

UM offensive coordinator Dan Enos on Monday addressed the quarterback situation in this piece, culle ...

University of Florida big man Keith Stone, a 6-8 and 254-pound Deerfield Beach native, is heading cl ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Patricia “Trish” White, dean of the School of Law, is stepping down at the end of the academic year. ...

At the annual Hug the Lake, sustainability manager Teddy Lhoutellier was honored for improving the e ...

The Hurricanes will open an eight-game homestand with a midweek matchup against crosstown FIU on Wed ...

Talking Track is a series that features current members of the Miami track and field program, while ...

The University of Miami Sports Hall of Fame announced that Trajan Bandy is the 26th recipient of the ...

Stone played in 85 career games at University of Florida. ...

The Miami women's tennis team continued its ascent up the national rankings Tuesday, moving up ...