Letters to the Editor, Opinion

Vote like your rights depend on it! (They do!)

Check your voter registration status online to make sure you are eligible to vote:

www.RegisterToVoteFlorida.gov

You can also call 311 (the County all-purpose information line) or 305-499-VOTE for any voter registration problems.

Important: You do not need your voter registration card to vote! As long as the Elections Department records show that you are in the system, all you need is a picture ID! Go to https://dos.myflorida.com/elections/for-voters/voting/election-day-voting/ for a list of acceptable IDs.

This information is especially important for recently registered voters, because, with the Elections Department so busy at this time, there is a good chance that they will not receive their voter registration card in time to vote. Other people may have just lost or misplaced their cards. But this should not prevent them from voting.

Bonnie Daniels is a member of the Democrats of South Dade Club, and a volunteer for the Democratic Coordinated Campaign, Pinecrest Office, 9479 S. Dixie Hwy. Pinecrest, FL, where she invites people to stop by to learn more.

Letter to the Editor

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

We examined where UM stands with defensive recruiting, by position, in this piece. Here’s a look at ...

Lakeland, for the most part, has always been Florida Gators country. Florida has been able to rely o ...

University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz is receiving strong consideration for the head ...

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The answer to that question may impact what happens to the European Union. ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...