Edge, Music

KYLE to take Revolution Live stage with Marc E. Bassy

IMG_5901.jpg

KYLE performs at the Ogden Theater in Denver, CO, on Oct. 19.

Source: Instagram user @superduperkyle

KYLE, the voice behind hit songs “iSpy” and “Playinwitme”, is teaming up with Marc E. Bassy for a 2018 tour that is hitting Fort Lauderdale this November.

On Monday, Nov. 5, the duo will take the Revolution Live stage with up-and-coming rap artist Tobi Lou, who recently performed at Miami’s first Best Life Music Festival.

Although KYLE has collaborated with noteworthy stars such as Lil Yachty, Chance the Rapper and Kehlani, and opened for stars like Logic, The Lightspeed tour is his world-tour as a headliner.

Fans are looking forward to seeing the charismatic KYLE take the stage with his quirky yet cool style. Bayley Macnamara, a sophomore at the University of Miami who plans on attending the show, says that she is excited to see “iSpy” live. “It’s definitely one of his most popular songs,” Macnamara said .

The concert will commence at 7 p.m. Nov. 5 and is estimated to conclude at 11:55 p.m. Revolution Live is located at 100 SW 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33312.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com, starting at $26.50 for general admission and $59 for an additional KYLE Early Entry Merch Package.

IMG_5900.jpg

If You Go:

What: KYLE with Marc E. Bassy and Tobi Lou

When: Nov. 5, 7 p.m.

Where: Revolution Live

100 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Cost: Tickets starting at $26.50 at ticketmaster.com

Natalie Abatemarco

It wasn’t long ago when the Miami Hurricanes’ Class of 2020 included the top three rising senior pro ...

Six new Hurricanes football players arrived on campus and began classes Monday, a group including a ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

Imagine simulating diabetes, lung cancer, or heart disease on a device no larger than a credit card. ...

Alabama’s new abortion law puts the issue of women’s rights in the spotlight for the upcoming 2020 e ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Four Miami Hurricanes were among those recognized by the Atlantic Coast Conference Monday for their ...

Top-seeded Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team started her NCAA Singles Cha ...

The Barcelona, Spain, native caps his sophomore campaign with a team-high 21 singles wins. ...

The University of Miami track and field program garnered 20 entries in the 2019 NCAA East Preliminar ...

Miami's schedule features seven matches against teams that reached the NCAA Championship. ...