Edge, Music

KYLE to take Revolution Live stage with Marc E. Bassy

IMG_5901.jpg

KYLE performs at the Ogden Theater in Denver, CO, on Oct. 19.

Source: Instagram user @superduperkyle

KYLE, the voice behind hit songs “iSpy” and “Playinwitme”, is teaming up with Marc E. Bassy for a 2018 tour that is hitting Fort Lauderdale this November.

On Monday, Nov. 5, the duo will take the Revolution Live stage with up-and-coming rap artist Tobi Lou, who recently performed at Miami’s first Best Life Music Festival.

Although KYLE has collaborated with noteworthy stars such as Lil Yachty, Chance the Rapper and Kehlani, and opened for stars like Logic, The Lightspeed tour is his world-tour as a headliner.

Fans are looking forward to seeing the charismatic KYLE take the stage with his quirky yet cool style. Bayley Macnamara, a sophomore at the University of Miami who plans on attending the show, says that she is excited to see “iSpy” live. “It’s definitely one of his most popular songs,” Macnamara said .

The concert will commence at 7 p.m. Nov. 5 and is estimated to conclude at 11:55 p.m. Revolution Live is located at 100 SW 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33312.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com, starting at $26.50 for general admission and $59 for an additional KYLE Early Entry Merch Package.

IMG_5900.jpg

If You Go:

What: KYLE with Marc E. Bassy and Tobi Lou

When: Nov. 5, 7 p.m.

Where: Revolution Live

100 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Cost: Tickets starting at $26.50 at ticketmaster.com

Natalie Abatemarco

The Miami Hurricanes may have found their future quarterback. Tate Martell, a former four-star recru ...

At 7:27 p.m Tuesday, University of Miami football coach Manny Diaz tweeted a GIF of a swirling Hurri ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ As Miami awaits decisions from its potential 2019 qua ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday night: ▪ FIU has decided that its Nov. 23 football game agains ...

Dewan Hernandez hit another NCAA roadblock on Monday, but the University of Miami forward will take ...

Gisela Vega, the former associate director of LGBTQA Initiatives at Florida International University ...

With new “personas” allowing for a more personalized mobile experience, the redesigned University of ...

Teams of scholars will use U-LINK grants to examine ways to reduce opportunity gaps and biases in mu ...

The film launches the 2019 film series for the UM Libraries Cuban Heritage Collection. ...

Here’s a go-to list of dates you should keep an eye on throughout the semester, along with some tidb ...

University of Miami head women's volleyball coach Jose "Keno" Gandara announced Monda ...

The University of Miami football program has hired Dan Enos as its offensive coordinator and quarter ...

University of Miami Athletics announced Monday that it will host its fifth annual Celebration of Wom ...

After a weekend bye, the Miami women's basketball team resumes action Thursday evening at 7 p.m ...

Pictures from the No. 17 Miami women's tennis team's season-opening action in the Miami Sp ...