Edge, Music

KYLE to take Revolution Live stage with Marc E. Bassy

IMG_5901.jpg

KYLE performs at the Ogden Theater in Denver, CO, on Oct. 19.

Source: Instagram user @superduperkyle

KYLE, the voice behind hit songs “iSpy” and “Playinwitme”, is teaming up with Marc E. Bassy for a 2018 tour that is hitting Fort Lauderdale this November.

On Monday, Nov. 5, the duo will take the Revolution Live stage with up-and-coming rap artist Tobi Lou, who recently performed at Miami’s first Best Life Music Festival.

Although KYLE has collaborated with noteworthy stars such as Lil Yachty, Chance the Rapper and Kehlani, and opened for stars like Logic, The Lightspeed tour is his world-tour as a headliner.

Fans are looking forward to seeing the charismatic KYLE take the stage with his quirky yet cool style. Bayley Macnamara, a sophomore at the University of Miami who plans on attending the show, says that she is excited to see “iSpy” live. “It’s definitely one of his most popular songs,” Macnamara said .

The concert will commence at 7 p.m. Nov. 5 and is estimated to conclude at 11:55 p.m. Revolution Live is located at 100 SW 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33312.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com, starting at $26.50 for general admission and $59 for an additional KYLE Early Entry Merch Package.

IMG_5900.jpg

If You Go:

What: KYLE with Marc E. Bassy and Tobi Lou

When: Nov. 5, 7 p.m.

Where: Revolution Live

100 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Cost: Tickets starting at $26.50 at ticketmaster.com

Natalie Abatemarco

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...