Culture, Music

KYLE to take Revolution Live stage with Marc E. Bassy

IMG_5901.jpg

KYLE performs at the Ogden Theater in Denver, CO, on Oct. 19.

Source: Instagram user @superduperkyle

KYLE, the voice behind hit songs “iSpy” and “Playinwitme”, is teaming up with Marc E. Bassy for a 2018 tour that is hitting Fort Lauderdale this November.

On Monday, Nov. 5, the duo will take the Revolution Live stage with up-and-coming rap artist Tobi Lou, who recently performed at Miami’s first Best Life Music Festival.

Although KYLE has collaborated with noteworthy stars such as Lil Yachty, Chance the Rapper and Kehlani, and opened for stars like Logic, The Lightspeed tour is his world-tour as a headliner.

Fans are looking forward to seeing the charismatic KYLE take the stage with his quirky yet cool style. Bayley Macnamara, a sophomore at the University of Miami who plans on attending the show, says that she is excited to see “iSpy” live. “It’s definitely one of his most popular songs,” Macnamara said .

The concert will commence at 7 p.m. Nov. 5 and is estimated to conclude at 11:55 p.m. Revolution Live is located at 100 SW 3rd Avenue, Fort Lauderdale 33312.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.ticketmaster.com, starting at $26.50 for general admission and $59 for an additional KYLE Early Entry Merch Package.

IMG_5900.jpg

If You Go:

What: KYLE with Marc E. Bassy and Tobi Lou

When: Nov. 5, 7 p.m.

Where: Revolution Live

100 SW 3rd Ave, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33312

Cost: Tickets starting at $26.50 at ticketmaster.com

Natalie Abatemarco

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas