Edge, Music

IF YOU GO: Best Life music festival in Wynwood to feature H.E.R., Ella Mai

A day of music, good vibes and more is on its way to the 305 this weekend. The Best Life Music Festival will be held here in Miami this Saturday, Sept. 15.

Best Life, an R&B festival hosted by three entertainment companies—WRLD Ent., Blockpart and MYAMI Music—will feature performers such as Ella Mai, known for her hit single “Boo’d Up”, and H.E.R., known most recently for her song “Could’ve Been” featuring Bryson Tiller. Other artists in the lineup include Xavier Omar, Snoh Aalegra, and R.LUM.R.

The festival will take place at RC Cola Plant in Wynwood— 550 NW 24th St. Wynwood, FL 33127. Doors open at 3 p.m. for general admission and 1 p.m. for VIP and Meet and Greet pass holders. The festival is set to conclude at midnight.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.blockparty.us, starting at $65.

For more music festival coverage, visit our Edge section.

Setlist.jpg

Source: @BestLifeFest (Twitter)

Morgan Threatt

New and returning students share some of their expectations for the semester on the first day of cla ...

Nearly 100 University of Miami students participated in Orientation Outreach to assist the staff at ...

Take a look back on new student orientation and browse through a gallery of photos from various even ...

Father, mother, and daughter will all be students at the University of Miami this fall semester. ...

UM weather expert and senior research associate Brian McNoldy explains the science behind lightning ...

Jeff Thomas is eager to get back on the field for the Hurricanes. ...

Miami's defensive tackles have traditionally been some of the Hurricanes' best players, wh ...

On the final night of its trip abroad, the Miami men's basketball team defeated LCC Internation ...

Sophomores Brevin Jordan and Will Mallory look to follow in the footsteps of the greats before them ...

Jarren Williams stepped into the spotlight for the first time Tuesday as Miami's starting quart ...