Culture, Music

IF YOU GO: Best Life music festival in Wynwood to feature H.E.R., Ella Mai

A day of music, good vibes and more is on its way to the 305 this weekend. The Best Life Music Festival will be held here in Miami this Saturday, Sept. 15.

Best Life, an R&B festival hosted by three entertainment companies—WRLD Ent., Blockpart and MYAMI Music—will feature performers such as Ella Mai, known for her hit single “Boo’d Up”, and H.E.R., known most recently for her song “Could’ve Been” featuring Bryson Tiller. Other artists in the lineup include Xavier Omar, Snoh Aalegra, and R.LUM.R.

The festival will take place at RC Cola Plant in Wynwood— 550 NW 24th St. Wynwood, FL 33127. Doors open at 3 p.m. for general admission and 1 p.m. for VIP and Meet and Greet pass holders. The festival is set to conclude at midnight.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.blockparty.us, starting at $65.

For more music festival coverage, visit our Edge section.

Setlist.jpg

Source: @BestLifeFest (Twitter)

Morgan Threatt

With the launch of National Poetry Month, University of Miami faculty members celebrate the solace a ...

Interested in the arts? Check out this comprehensive list of digital arts-related content that is av ...

Rabbi Mendy Fellig and his wife, Henchi, from the Chabad Jewish Student Center, were among an unprec ...

University of Miami students are urged to take the President’s Coalition on Sexual Violence Preventi ...

The growing demand for online instruction has forced the fitness-center industry to quickly adapt an ...