Edge, Music

IF YOU GO: Best Life music festival in Wynwood to feature H.E.R., Ella Mai

A day of music, good vibes and more is on its way to the 305 this weekend. The Best Life Music Festival will be held here in Miami this Saturday, Sept. 15.

Best Life, an R&B festival hosted by three entertainment companies—WRLD Ent., Blockpart and MYAMI Music—will feature performers such as Ella Mai, known for her hit single “Boo’d Up”, and H.E.R., known most recently for her song “Could’ve Been” featuring Bryson Tiller. Other artists in the lineup include Xavier Omar, Snoh Aalegra, and R.LUM.R.

The festival will take place at RC Cola Plant in Wynwood— 550 NW 24th St. Wynwood, FL 33127. Doors open at 3 p.m. for general admission and 1 p.m. for VIP and Meet and Greet pass holders. The festival is set to conclude at midnight.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.blockparty.us, starting at $65.

For more music festival coverage, visit our Edge section.

Setlist.jpg

Source: @BestLifeFest (Twitter)

Morgan Threatt

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...

100 days until Miami – Florida LVI. The countdown is on. ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...