Edge, Music

IF YOU GO: Best Life music festival in Wynwood to feature H.E.R., Ella Mai

A day of music, good vibes and more is on its way to the 305 this weekend. The Best Life Music Festival will be held here in Miami this Saturday, Sept. 15.

Best Life, an R&B festival hosted by three entertainment companies—WRLD Ent., Blockpart and MYAMI Music—will feature performers such as Ella Mai, known for her hit single “Boo’d Up”, and H.E.R., known most recently for her song “Could’ve Been” featuring Bryson Tiller. Other artists in the lineup include Xavier Omar, Snoh Aalegra, and R.LUM.R.

The festival will take place at RC Cola Plant in Wynwood— 550 NW 24th St. Wynwood, FL 33127. Doors open at 3 p.m. for general admission and 1 p.m. for VIP and Meet and Greet pass holders. The festival is set to conclude at midnight.

Tickets are still available for purchase at www.blockparty.us, starting at $65.

For more music festival coverage, visit our Edge section.

Setlist.jpg

Source: @BestLifeFest (Twitter)

Morgan Threatt

The University of Miami’s Cuban Heritage Collection will host its third New Directions in Cuban Stud ...

The University of Miami is naming its business school in honor of Patti and Allan Herbert for their ...

Lucha Latina celebrates Hispanic Heritage Month by highlighting Central American culture. ...

The Frost School of Music’s Valerie Coleman, who heads to Carnegie Hall tonight with the Philadelphi ...

Engineering students at the University of Miami combine inventive materials with a new construction ...

Keith Stone had a bevy of options to pick from when deciding where to spend his final year as a coll ...

University of Miami junior cornerback Trajan Bandy was named ACC Defensive Back of the Week after a ...

Shannon McCarthy and BIIK Kazygurt are set to face off against FC Bayern Munich in the UEFA Champion ...

The Hurricanes got a much-needed conference win Friday night over Virginia. Now Miami looks to build ...

Kristina Fisher registers her 17th career assist to move into second on the program's all-time ...