V's Take

It’s V’s 10th Birthday, y’all!

It’s V’s tenth birthday y’all, and you know what that means – birthday sex. I don’t mean actual penetration, I just mean blasting the song “Birthday Sex” by Jeremiah because I’m depressingly single.

Catch me hanging out in my birthday suit, laying in bed with a pint of Ben and Jerry’s and the only two men I need in my life – Jack (Daniel’s Tennesee Whiskey) and Tito( Handmade Vodka).

Just to clarify, I’m not actually a ten-year-old girl – that would make literally everything I’ve told you about a felony punishable by a mandatory prison term of at least five years. And you all know I am far too pretty for prison.

It’s more of an anniversary, shall we say. For the last ten years, V has given you advice on everything from your partner’s tiny penis to what to do if he knocks you up, and from achieving orgasm to giving an Iron Arrow an ‘iron arrow’ at Homecoming. (We got some heat for that one.)

Things have changed – we’ve gone from letters to columns where I just complain about my life and push the limits of what is able to be printed in a college newspaper. But despite all of this, you still don’t know who I am.

You could have just swiped right on me or slid into my DM’s. (If I didn’t respond, check out some helpful tips here.) You could have hooked up with me at your last champagne shackles, or I could have been your date to formal.

I could be sitting next to you in class, or we could be talking this very moment.

I may not even be a woman (even though we all know that sh*t is fluid anyway).

The truth is, you don’t know who I am, but that’s the fun of it. Your anonymous letters and my anonymous advice are what has made V’s Take the most-read sex column in a University of Miami student publication.

The only way you’ll find me is if you follow the sweet sound of Jeremiah’s “Birthday Sex” to my apartment. If you find me, we won’t need candles and cake, just need your body to make some real birthday sex that I will write about next week, and hopefully for the next ten years.

V'S Take

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...