U Are Here 2018

Pictures to take in your first 100 days at the U

Your first semester at the U goes by fast—don’t forget to snap some pics along the way. Here are some must-see moments and Insta-worthy shots to get you through your first 100 days.

This story originally appeared in First Impression 2018. Written by Jaime Harn. 

First Impression 2018

A University of Miami political scientist weighs in on whether election polls can be trusted given what occurred in 2016 and again last year. ...

A professor in the School of Communication, and an expert on the history of television sitcoms, writes about the 50th anniversary of “All in the Family.” ...

The former executive vice president and provost served from 1986 to 2005, elevating the University’s stature as a leading research institution. ...

The Hemispheric University Consortium is connecting universities and students for critical conversations focused on solving some of the world’s most pressing problems, such as climate change. ...

Experts say creativity and kindness can help make the most of this challenging holiday season. ...