Cover, Edge, Fashion

Outfits of the week: Stressed but well dressed

It’s a very busy time of year. With finals right around the corner, some students have taken up the mottos “stressed but well dressed” and “look good, feel good.”

Check out these six students showing off their outfit of the day.

Fun with Prints

EdenJusti.JPG

Eden Justi, sophomore

Gingham print is everywhere right now. And who doesn’t love a fun pant? Justi combines the two with this pair of trousers, topping it off with plain black Tevas and a cropped cami. Her look is comfortable enough to wear to study yet trendy enough to make a statement.

Modern Grunge

JadaJameson.JPG

Jada Jameson, freshman

Grunge used to be all about plaid, dark colors and layers. Jameson sports her own version of the style by pairing her checkered shoes, frayed hem jeans and light cardigan with a bright top, giving the look a pop of color and personality.

Smart Stripes

NataliaNoyen.JPG

Natalia Noyen, freshman

Providing all the comfort of a dress without the worry of it being blown up by the wind, a good jumpsuit is essential to every wardrobe. Noyen pairs her striped one-piece with strappy sandals to create a sophisticated and stylish outfit, perfect for any occasion.

Cool Color Blocking

AndrewWhigham.JPG

Andrew Whigham, freshman

They say life is too short to wear boring clothes. Whigham does away with the typical khaki pant and instead wears green chinos. He pairs them with a burnt rose colored shirt and sneakers for a warm-toned ensemble.

The Perfect Balance

SabrinaSmith.JPG

Sabrina Smith, freshman

Smith strikes the perfect balance between girly, boho and sporty by pairing an earth-toned, flowy dress with a classic Stan Smith shoe and bag.

“I like to try any and everything,” she said about her personal style.

Casual Chic

MelonieChinnici.jpg

Melonie Chinnici, freshman

Depending on how they’re styled, overalls can either be a total throwback or totally up-to-date. Chinnici pairs her Free People overall dress with a striped bodysuit and her favorite Ray-Bans, creating a monochromatic but eye-catching look.

Jordan Lewis

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

For the second straight week, redshirt freshman quarterback Jarren Williams pulled in Atlantic Coast ...

Miami evened its record with a win over Central Michigan. Now, a quarter of the way through the seas ...

Miami's 2019 recruiting class was among the best in the ACC and nationally according to Collegi ...

Daevenia Achong fell one win short of giving the Miami women's tennis team a second Milwaukee T ...

The Hurricanes hung on for a 17-12 win over Central Michigan, but acknowledged there are things they ...