Culture, Fashion

How to slay this Valentine’s Day

Who doesn’t like to look cute and trendy, whether you’re with that special someone, with best friends or by yourself? Here are some fun outfits to wear on Valentine’s Day – you’ll be ready to spend the day any way you please.

For the ones who want to get dressed up –

Sass and Class

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.38 AM.png

You can never go wrong with a fun and flirty dress for a formal night out. The booties add an edgy touch to an otherwise elegant look. A black cross body bag is a timeless accessory that perfectly complements this ensemble. For a touch of class, add a pair of dangling pearl earrings.

Sleek and Chic

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.49 AM.png

This is a classic masculine look for anyone who wants to get dressed up — a simple slim-fit white shirt with black skinny pants. Add a leather belt and shoes to pull it all together.

For those who want a laid-back vibe —

Don’t Distress

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.56 AM.png

Embrace your glamorous side while still keeping casual in this fashion-forward look. Combine the stereotypical Valentine’s Day style with a bit of grunge. The ripped jeans and sporty sneakers make the outfit more of a daytime look, but adding the red top elevates it from “walk in Vizcaya” to “Drinks a la Playa”

Kicked Back

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.39.04 AM.png

This look is for the guy who wants to look like he isn’t trying too hard but still thinks it’s important to look good. Pair a simple T-shirt, jeans and sneakers with a gold chain to create the perfect elevated but chill dinner outfit.

Anika Bhavnani

A large number of University of Miami students attended the final day of the symposium, and a few sh ...

Hosted by the University of Miami and spearheaded by the Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric ...

In its fifth year, the conferenceā€”hosted by the School of Education and Human Developmentā€™s Sport Ad ...

Through the end of this year, they will join a group of statewide leaders from a variety of perspect ...

A unique exchange program brought 10 high school students from Botswana to South Florida and the Uni ...

Both D'Eriq King and Quincy Roche bring glittering resumes to Miami. Now, they say they're ...

Junior forward Tia Dupont garners conference accolades for the first time. ...

CBS4 reporter Lisa Petrillo will serve as the emcee of the sixth annual Celebration of Women's ...

After a pair of games in the Tar Heel State, the Miami men's basketball team returns home Tuesd ...

Alex Toral and Slade Cecconi were recognized as some of the top players in the country ahead of the ...