Edge, Fashion

How to slay this Valentine’s Day

Who doesn’t like to look cute and trendy, whether you’re with that special someone, with best friends or by yourself? Here are some fun outfits to wear on Valentine’s Day – you’ll be ready to spend the day any way you please.

For the ones who want to get dressed up –

Sass and Class

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.38 AM.png

You can never go wrong with a fun and flirty dress for a formal night out. The booties add an edgy touch to an otherwise elegant look. A black cross body bag is a timeless accessory that perfectly complements this ensemble. For a touch of class, add a pair of dangling pearl earrings.

Sleek and Chic

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.49 AM.png

This is a classic masculine look for anyone who wants to get dressed up — a simple slim-fit white shirt with black skinny pants. Add a leather belt and shoes to pull it all together.

For those who want a laid-back vibe —

Don’t Distress

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.38.56 AM.png

Embrace your glamorous side while still keeping casual in this fashion-forward look. Combine the stereotypical Valentine’s Day style with a bit of grunge. The ripped jeans and sporty sneakers make the outfit more of a daytime look, but adding the red top elevates it from “walk in Vizcaya” to “Drinks a la Playa”

Kicked Back

Screen Shot 2018-02-03 at 9.39.04 AM.png

This look is for the guy who wants to look like he isn’t trying too hard but still thinks it’s important to look good. Pair a simple T-shirt, jeans and sneakers with a gold chain to create the perfect elevated but chill dinner outfit.

Anika Bhavnani

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...