Edge, Fashion

Outfit guide: Be a stand-out at Art Basel

Created in 1970, Art Basel Miami hosts annual international art shows with works from artists all around the world. New artists are able to showcase their art and exhibit their projects to a broad audience here. Art Basel attracts a great deal of popularity and recognition every year so it’s important to rock a unique look.

Tropical Miami

This floral set is perfect for the Miami weather while giving a casual yet trendy flare for a visit to Art Basel shows. The sunglasses and platform espadrilles dress up the set by adding some height and style to the outfit.

Daisy Dream

Denim is great for a trip to Art Basel. The baby blue fringe earrings and phone case are great accessories and the daisy platform sneakers are perfect for walking around in comfort and style.

Glamour Girl

This chic earth-tone dress is great for a more elegant look. The heeled booties add to the look along with the fringe bag and natural makeup palette. The shimmer highlighter adds a little sparkle to the elegance of the overall outfit.

Clean Cut

Suede shoes are always a must during winter. These go great with khaki pants and a plain button down for a simple but clean look to wear to Art Basel. The brown leather watch adds to the tidiness of the outfit while simultaneously accessorizing with taste.

Laid-back Dude

Because the weather can be quite unpredictable in Miami, a plain T-shirt with a trendy sweatshirt jacket is perfect for a winter day in South Beach. The gray sneakers are practical for walking around an art exhibit while still holding together the outfit nicely. The watch and matching wallet are two great accessories that would be very handy for a day at Art Basel.

Natalie Abatemarco

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Frank Garis first watched Jalen Rivers from the opposite sideline, and the offensive lineman was imp ...

George Stewart had a big problem, and little time to solve it. It was Week 6 of the 2018 season, and ...

One of the interesting subplots of this Hurricanes season will be watching the evolution of a bunch ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ Coach Manny Diaz said the quarterback race among Ta ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The University of Miami Libraries offer readers multiple ways to access the books, which are popular ...

Rosenstiel School researcher Martin Grosell weighs in on how marine life in the Gulf could be affect ...

Varona, an attorney and educator who specializes in administrative law, communications and media law ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...

Two-time Miami women's basketball team co-captain Laura Cornelius is set to start her professio ...

Courtney spent nine years previously on Jim Larranaga's staff from 1996-2005. ...

The University of Miami track and field program received 17 All-America honors at the conclusion of ...