College GameDay 2017, Football, News, Photo, Photo of the Week, Sports

Photo of the Week: ARod Comes to College GameDay

_DSC7315.JPG

Photo credit: Hunter Crenian

This week’s photo of the week comes from Visuals Editor Hunter Crenian and features Alex Rodriguez appearing on ESPN’s College GameDay at the University of Miami Nov. 11 while wearing his “Turnover Chain” predicting the Hurricanes win over Notre Dame in contrast to Lee Corso’s prediction of a Notre Dame victory.

Hunter Crenian

The director of the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center is named the first holder of the Oscar de ...

With the new movie about Fred Rogers opening in theaters today, University of Miami faculty reflect ...

University of Miami students share how they blend together new and old traditions this upcoming holi ...

Jenna Efrein, a senior lecturer in glass in the Art and Art History Department, wants your help coll ...

More and more people are dabbling in side jobs to bring in some extra cash, a growing trend helped a ...

Behind 55 points from its starting backcourt trio, the Miami men's basketball team posted a 74- ...

The Miami women's basketball team is headed to the Windy City to participate in the Maggie Dixo ...

The Miami swimming & diving team hits the road for a pair of midseason meets this weekend, with ...

Miami's young offensive line took its share of lumps early. But the group's focus and reso ...

Shaquille Quarterman arrived at Miami hoping to make a difference. He's done that and more. Now ...