College GameDay 2017, Football, News, Photo, Photo of the Week, Sports

Photo of the Week: ARod Comes to College GameDay

_DSC7315.JPG

Photo credit: Hunter Crenian

This week’s photo of the week comes from Visuals Editor Hunter Crenian and features Alex Rodriguez appearing on ESPN’s College GameDay at the University of Miami Nov. 11 while wearing his “Turnover Chain” predicting the Hurricanes win over Notre Dame in contrast to Lee Corso’s prediction of a Notre Dame victory.

Hunter Crenian

Talula Thibault, a senior at the University of Miami and chair of the ECO Agency, will participate i ...

Overturning a widely accepted fact, University of Miami researchers discover that fruit flies hate b ...

The Miami Business School this fall launched a unique and forward-thinking Master of Science in Sust ...

The United States can handle its growing debt a lot better than other countries, such as Argentina, ...

A University of Miami materials engineer is developing a method that will help the aviation industry ...

RSS Error: A feed could not be found at http://www.hurricanesports.com/rss.aspx. A feed with an invalid mime type may fall victim to this error, or SimplePie was unable to auto-discover it.. Use force_feed() if you are certain this URL is a real feed.