Edge, Fashion, Football, UM-FSU

What to wear to the UM vs. FSU football game

Florida temperatures and humidity are high rain or shine. Whether you end up watching the intense football game from the stands or from the comfort of your home, support the Canes by sporting stylish green and orange ensembles.

The Wonder Woman effect

If Wonder Woman can save the world in a crown, tiny skirt and stilettos, you can definitely don them on game day. Pair a simple hunter green skirt with a silky orange shirt and strappy sandals for a feminine look. Rock a blunt orange lip and polarized green aviators to complete the look.

girly.jpg

En Vogue

Though not the most practical for the occasion, this look is undeniably the most fashion-forward. Bring the runway to life by pairing some of this year’s top trends, with an off-the-shoulder top, wide-legged culottes and embroidered slip-ons. Pair with an all-white clutch and green-lensed sunglasses for a polished look.

fashionforward.jpg

For a rainy day

Pair an orange raincoat with distressed black shorts and classic high top converse (that you don’t mind getting a little messy) for a chic yet waterproof outfit. If the rain jacket seems a bit bulky, pair a vintage UM tee with ripped jeans, a hat, an umbrella and green rain boots.

Rainy.jpg

The super fan

Be the ultimate Hurricane fan by piling on all the orange, green and UM gear you can find. Pair a Miami sports bra with a UM visor or hat and shorts for a sweat-proof look. Try an oversized UM jersey to wear as a dress or over distressed shorts. Don’t forget the UM socks and fanny pack to finish it off.

superfan.jpg

Something to wear when there’s nothing to wear

Put on those green shorts you have left over from St. Patrick’s day last year. Break out that one orange shirt you only wear in October, and go buy a pair of $8 socks from the school bookstore. Add some of your leftover green gift ribbon to your hair for a cute, festive touch.

nothingtowear.jpg

Jordan Lewis

The land of palm trees, beaches and mojitos gave way to the land of the Liberty Bell, cheesesteaks a ...

The University of Miami on Thursday launched a national search as it begins the difficult task of re ...

It would be hard to blame Avery Huff for rethinking his commitment to the Miami Hurricanes right now ...

The losses keep coming for Miami Hurricanes football and Mark Richt. And this feels like the biggest ...

The University of Miami is losing the architect of one of the nation’s best defenses. UM defensive c ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

A UM medical team has released the first report of acute symptoms and clinical findings in 25 person ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

Fall graduation ceremonies held Thursday at Watsco Center. ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...