Edge, Food, Hurricane

What’s open? Where to get food right now in Coral Gables

Kick cabin fever to the curb by going out to one of your favorite restaurants. Many in Coral Gables are now open and ready to serve food and provide the essentials: air conditioning and wi-fi.

Open restaurants:

• El Palacio de los Jugos
  • Latin Cafe 2000
  • Ortanique on the Mile
  • Spring Chicken
  • Tap 42
  • Town Kitchen & Bar
  • Bulla Gastrobar
  • All South Florida Hooters Restaurant
  • Zucca
  • Bocas House
  • Shake Shack
  • The Local Craft Food & Drink
  • Sushi Maki
  • Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar
  • Fritz & Franz Bierhaus
  • Pasion del Cielo
  • Versailles Restaurant
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Pollo Tropical
  • Canton’s
  • Caja Caliente
  • Enriquetas Sandwich Shop
  • The Seven Dials
  • Swine Southern Table & Bar
  • Panther Coffee Coconut Grove
  • Starbucks

Open supermarkets and pharmacies:

• Milam’s Markets
  • Publix
  • Whole Foods
  • Walmart
  • 7-Eleven
  • CVS
  • Walgreens
  • Target
  • Navarro Pharmacy

Shellie Frai

Shellie Frai can be reached via email at shelliefrai@gmail.com or on Twitter at @fraishellie.

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Thursday: ▪ You know when you will know the Hurricanes are really bac ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Canes find themselves in the mix for a couple o ...

It was May 2015, and the Miami Herald was reporting for a feature on high school football players ab ...

Deidrick Stanley had his eye on the Miami Hurricanes long before his hometown school finally offered ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Tuesday: ▪ UM has only two Rivals.com five-star recruits on the ...

The 2019 NFL draft begins tonight from Nashville, Tennessee, and continues through Saturday with sev ...

The final concrete slabs for the 25 interconnected buildings of the newly named Lakeside Village are ...

A former UM professor started a company dedicated to publishing books on African-American culture, h ...

A group of School of Architecture students visited the Caribbean nation to learn about the historic ...

Faculty with the Miller School of Medicine and Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science w ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team won ACC Player of the Year for the seco ...

Sophomore Adria Soriano Barrera earned second team accolades for the second straight season, while f ...

Miami and adidas today unveiled the first-ever baseball jerseys made from Parley Ocean Plastic. ...

Michael Amditis tied a career-high with three hits and a homer to help the #24 Canes sweep FIU. ...

Miami earns sixth seed in Cle Elum Regional, hosted by the University of Washington. ...