Edge, Food, Hurricane

What’s open? Where to get food right now in Coral Gables

Kick cabin fever to the curb by going out to one of your favorite restaurants. Many in Coral Gables are now open and ready to serve food and provide the essentials: air conditioning and wi-fi.

Open restaurants:

• El Palacio de los Jugos
  • Latin Cafe 2000
  • Ortanique on the Mile
  • Spring Chicken
  • Tap 42
  • Town Kitchen & Bar
  • Bulla Gastrobar
  • All South Florida Hooters Restaurant
  • Zucca
  • Bocas House
  • Shake Shack
  • The Local Craft Food & Drink
  • Sushi Maki
  • Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar
  • Fritz & Franz Bierhaus
  • Pasion del Cielo
  • Versailles Restaurant
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Pollo Tropical
  • Canton’s
  • Caja Caliente
  • Enriquetas Sandwich Shop
  • The Seven Dials
  • Swine Southern Table & Bar
  • Panther Coffee Coconut Grove
  • Starbucks

Open supermarkets and pharmacies:

• Milam’s Markets
  • Publix
  • Whole Foods
  • Walmart
  • 7-Eleven
  • CVS
  • Walgreens
  • Target
  • Navarro Pharmacy

Shellie Frai

Shellie Frai can be reached via email at shelliefrai@gmail.com or on Twitter at @fraishellie.

A week full of spirit, friendly competition and ’Canes pride was on display during Homecoming and Al ...

Griffin Berkenfeld, a University of Miami senior and director of CaneStage’s upcoming production of ...

With public impeachment hearings set to begin Wednesday, University of Miami experts weigh in on wha ...

University of Miami experts weigh in on the changes in Miami, and what the future could bring to nei ...

The history of the Caribbean city will be examined during a two-day symposium this week featuring ar ...

Katie Meier has sent more than a few of her assistant coaches on to direct their own programs. And W ...

The Miami men's basketball team will play its first road game of the season Tuesday night at 9 ...

The Hurricanes gave their seniors one more memorable game at Hard Rock Stadium Saturday. What can Mi ...

Senior linebacker Michael Pinckney and redshirt freshman quarterback Jarren Williams were among thos ...

Miami's junior class accounted for almost half (41) of the Canes' 83 points in their victo ...