Edge, Food, Hurricane

What’s open? Where to get food right now in Coral Gables

Kick cabin fever to the curb by going out to one of your favorite restaurants. Many in Coral Gables are now open and ready to serve food and provide the essentials: air conditioning and wi-fi.

Open restaurants:

• El Palacio de los Jugos
  • Latin Cafe 2000
  • Ortanique on the Mile
  • Spring Chicken
  • Tap 42
  • Town Kitchen & Bar
  • Bulla Gastrobar
  • All South Florida Hooters Restaurant
  • Zucca
  • Bocas House
  • Shake Shack
  • The Local Craft Food & Drink
  • Sushi Maki
  • Crema Gourmet Espresso Bar
  • Fritz & Franz Bierhaus
  • Pasion del Cielo
  • Versailles Restaurant
  • California Pizza Kitchen
  • Pollo Tropical
  • Canton’s
  • Caja Caliente
  • Enriquetas Sandwich Shop
  • The Seven Dials
  • Swine Southern Table & Bar
  • Panther Coffee Coconut Grove
  • Starbucks

Open supermarkets and pharmacies:

• Milam’s Markets
  • Publix
  • Whole Foods
  • Walmart
  • 7-Eleven
  • CVS
  • Walgreens
  • Target
  • Navarro Pharmacy

Shellie Frai

Shellie Frai can be reached via email at shelliefrai@gmail.com or on Twitter at @fraishellie.

University of Miami coach Mark Richt apparently is a fan of President Teddy Roosevelt’s — or at leas ...

If there was one freshman the Miami Hurricanes knew would have to help entering the season, Brevin J ...

Not only has Gerald Willis been one of the best stories of the Miami Hurricanes’ season, he has also ...

The Miami Hurricanes started the season No. 8 nationally in both major polls. Now, they’re nowhere t ...

With a bye week on the horizon, the meager University of Miami offense has nearly two weeks to attem ...

More than 600 students participate in the National Gandhi Day of Service, the largest annual service ...

Home Truth, the story of Jessica Lenahan’s pursuit of more effective domestic violence laws, screene ...

Members of the UM community who want to donate to relief efforts for those impacted by Hurricanes Mi ...

The University of Miami’s Model UN is working to expand its membership and reputation with its first ...

During a keynote address at a conference in Los Angeles, entrepreneurial heavyweight Magic Leap anno ...

The Miami Hurricanes volleyball team improved to 10-5, 6-2 in the ACC, with a 3-0 sweep of Boston Co ...

The Miami women's tennis team closed the Bedford Cup with a perfect day, winning each match in ...

"In The Pool" is a series highlighting the University of Miami swimming & diving stude ...

Playing in front of a boisterous home crowd, the University of Miami soccer team earned a, 1-1, draw ...

The Hurricanes fell in their ACC road opener to the Virginia Cavaliers. ...