Football, Soccer, Sports, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: 9/1-9/3

Football

The season is finally here. Head Coach Mark Richt and the Hurricanes will open the 2017 season at 12:30 p.m. Sept. 2 at Hard Rock Stadium with a matchup against the Bethune-Cookman Wildcats. Prepare to watch newly named starting quarterback Malik Rosier lead the Canes.

Soccer

Miami will finish up its five-game road trip with a pair of road games against Yale at 7 p.m. Sept. 1 and Quinnipiac at noon Sept. 3. The team is trying to bounce back from its first loss of the season, a 1-0 defeat to Cincinnati Aug. 27.

Volleyball

The undefeated ‘Canes (3-0) will participate in the 2017 Homewood Suites Sunshine State Classic in Fort Myers, Florida, this upcoming weekend. They will play Florida Atlantic University at 4:30 p.m. Sept. 1, University of Central Florida at 1:30 p.m. Sept. 2 and Florida Gulf Coast University at 7 p.m. Sept. 2.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

Nursing researchers and music therapists test a simple and cost-effective way of motivating critical ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...