Blogs, The View

The View: Telltale signs of finals season, as told by Scandal

It’s mid-April. You ask yourself how next week is the last week of classes. You are suddenly bombarded with projects, papers, presentations and an absurd number of tests. That’s the sign of finals week quickly approaching, and we’re all just wishing we could rewind. The following are some telltale signs that it’s definitely finals season, with some help from the Scandal cast.

You are already in the library 24/7 and finals week is still a week and a half away.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_nc9hm32lO81tccwq5o1_250gif

You have three presentations, four essays and two tests in one day. And you’re only taking 15 credits of classes.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_omuvyflcKJ1qa50gyo5_250gif

When your professor says to the class that the final is cumulative.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo29zgAdKS1qdk4doo1_250gif

When you turn in a trash essay three minutes before the deadline, and you’re just proud that you can still feel a pulse.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_o2h66kqgje1s0qct9o2_250gif

What you’d rather do during a study session. Actually, you’d rather do anything other than study, and this just seems like the most rational option.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_ol3f4ffPcQ1qb4op4o1_500gif

When you and your friend have accepted your fates in a class.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_olh9maEiWa1v9hlpxo6_400gif

And then you have to console each other once you realize your GPA is sinking like the Titanic after this semester from hell.

UserssamanthaulinDesktoptumblr_oo26jusRLw1rchmywo5_r1_250gif

When you have a final paper, presentation and test for the intro class everyone told you would be easy.

UserssamanthaulinDesktop635898586819070276-48188124_tumblr_nktkgooZ0c1r9x12go1_500gif

Walking out of a test like…

UserssamanthaulinDesktopDamn-Scandalgif

How you’re going to celebrate your survival on the last day of finals.

UserssamanthaulinDesktops2-1-drink-to-megif

Samantha Ulin

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...