Weekend Watch: ‘The Caretaker,’ Ariana Grande, Food in Motion, Longines Global Champions Tour, BunnyPalooza 2017

“The Caretaker”

The Arsht Center presents “The Caretaker,” a story about two brothers at odds after one invites a homeless man to live with them. Written by Nobel Prize winner Harold Pinter, the play consists of three acts that delve into philosophies regarding social class, empathy and control using a combination of tragedy and comedy. Tickets are available for $20 for university students using the “UTIX” promotion code.

7:30 p.m. April 14-15

4 p.m. April 16

1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

305-949-6722

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande made a splash on “Victorious” as a young actress. Today she is a worldwide phenomenon, garnering Grammy nominations and multi-platinum selling albums. See Ariana Grande perform live on her “Dangerous Woman Tour,” where she will perform hits such as “Dangerous Woman,” “Focus” and “Problem.” Tickets start at $36.

7:30 p.m. April 14

601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

786-777-1000

Food in Motion

Food in Motion happens every second Friday night of the month in Peter Feldman Park. It features food trucks, local products, baked goods and free beer for participants over 21. Guests can bring their own board games and crafts to share with event-goers. Admission is free, and samples are first-come, first-served.

5-11 p.m. April 14

310 NE 6th St., Ft. Lauderdale

954-785-7475

Longines Global Champions Tour

Equestrian professionals are coming to Miami Beach to showcase their horses and impeccable riding abilities on the second stop of the Longines Global Champions Tour. Riders, such as Edwina Tops-Alexander from Australia and Scott Brash from England, will compete with their horses Lintea Tequila and Hello Sanctos, respectively. After Miami Beach, there will be 13 more stops on the tour for riders to gain points to win the overall tournament. Admission is free for spectators, and entry is first-come, first-served.

April 13-15

Between 21st and 22nd streets, Miami Beach

Esther Ponce De Leon

Though it’s early, UM already has assembled an outstanding nine-member 2020 recruiting class, a grou ...

Three days before they open their season against the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, the Miami Hurricanes h ...

The first half of Wednesday night’s game was as lousy as the weather outside the Watsco Center, as t ...

UM coach Manny Diaz took his staff to the Florida Keys on Tuesday evening to visit with famous Keys ...

Dominic Mammarelli didn’t only commit to the Miami Hurricanes because of Mark Richt and his old staf ...

UM experts react to a new ban that prohibits people in Key West from using certain types of sunscree ...

A matchmaker extraordinaire, Ricardo Cepeda, the manager of the UM Zebrafish Facility, is passionate ...

The Shelley family shares their story of four generations at the University of Miami. ...

Mark Rowlands, a University of Miami professor who adopted and raised a wolf-dog cub, observed the s ...

The Canes open the 75th season in program history and first under the direction of head coach Gino D ...

The No. 15 Miami women's tennis team is set to open league competition Saturday afternoon with ...

ACC unveils opponents for 20-game conference schedules for next three seasons. ...

Miami tops Clemson 65-64, as Johnson hits game-winner with 0.4 seconds remaining. ...

The Miami women's tennis team ascended two spots in this week's Oracle/ITA team rankings a ...