Weekend Watch: ‘The Caretaker,’ Ariana Grande, Food in Motion, Longines Global Champions Tour, BunnyPalooza 2017

“The Caretaker”

The Arsht Center presents “The Caretaker,” a story about two brothers at odds after one invites a homeless man to live with them. Written by Nobel Prize winner Harold Pinter, the play consists of three acts that delve into philosophies regarding social class, empathy and control using a combination of tragedy and comedy. Tickets are available for $20 for university students using the “UTIX” promotion code.

7:30 p.m. April 14-15

4 p.m. April 16

1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

305-949-6722

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande made a splash on “Victorious” as a young actress. Today she is a worldwide phenomenon, garnering Grammy nominations and multi-platinum selling albums. See Ariana Grande perform live on her “Dangerous Woman Tour,” where she will perform hits such as “Dangerous Woman,” “Focus” and “Problem.” Tickets start at $36.

7:30 p.m. April 14

601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

786-777-1000

Food in Motion

Food in Motion happens every second Friday night of the month in Peter Feldman Park. It features food trucks, local products, baked goods and free beer for participants over 21. Guests can bring their own board games and crafts to share with event-goers. Admission is free, and samples are first-come, first-served.

5-11 p.m. April 14

310 NE 6th St., Ft. Lauderdale

954-785-7475

Longines Global Champions Tour

Equestrian professionals are coming to Miami Beach to showcase their horses and impeccable riding abilities on the second stop of the Longines Global Champions Tour. Riders, such as Edwina Tops-Alexander from Australia and Scott Brash from England, will compete with their horses Lintea Tequila and Hello Sanctos, respectively. After Miami Beach, there will be 13 more stops on the tour for riders to gain points to win the overall tournament. Admission is free for spectators, and entry is first-come, first-served.

April 13-15

Between 21st and 22nd streets, Miami Beach

Esther Ponce De Leon

Anthony Solomon will head north for his college football career. The St. Thomas Aquinas linebacker a ...

A day after naming Ephraim Banda and Jonathan Patke co-defensive coordinators, the Miami Hurricanes ...

It doesn’t matter if the number is actually 21 or it’s just what Jeremiah Payton estimates now. Twen ...

The Miami Hurricanes didn’t waste long to find their replacements for Manny Diaz at defensive coordi ...

The Miami Hurricanes will have to try to get revenge on the Wisconsin Badgers without perhaps their ...

The Foote Fellows Honors Program offers students added flexibility to pursue multiple academic inter ...

Commencement speakers share gems of insight and wisdom as more than 1,000 UM students graduate in tw ...

During a news conference Wednesday, a UM medical team talked about the clinical findings after exami ...

Your one-stop shop for University of Miami fall commencement information. ...

The University of Miami will welcome more than 1,000 new graduates into the UM alumni family during ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team turned in another stellar defensive performance Sun ...

Hurricanes Name Banda, Patke Co-Defensive Coordinators; Promote Simpson to Associate Head Coach ...

The Hurricanes hosted their annual Football Awards Show Saturday at Gusman Hall, honoring the 2018 S ...

The No. 24/22 Miami women's basketball team will conclude its three-game homestand Sunday at 1 ...

World Series champion and UM baseball All-American Jon Jay will headline the 2019 First Pitch Banque ...