Weekend Watch: ‘The Caretaker,’ Ariana Grande, Food in Motion, Longines Global Champions Tour, BunnyPalooza 2017

“The Caretaker”

The Arsht Center presents “The Caretaker,” a story about two brothers at odds after one invites a homeless man to live with them. Written by Nobel Prize winner Harold Pinter, the play consists of three acts that delve into philosophies regarding social class, empathy and control using a combination of tragedy and comedy. Tickets are available for $20 for university students using the “UTIX” promotion code.

7:30 p.m. April 14-15

4 p.m. April 16

1300 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

305-949-6722

Ariana Grande

Ariana Grande made a splash on “Victorious” as a young actress. Today she is a worldwide phenomenon, garnering Grammy nominations and multi-platinum selling albums. See Ariana Grande perform live on her “Dangerous Woman Tour,” where she will perform hits such as “Dangerous Woman,” “Focus” and “Problem.” Tickets start at $36.

7:30 p.m. April 14

601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami

786-777-1000

Food in Motion

Food in Motion happens every second Friday night of the month in Peter Feldman Park. It features food trucks, local products, baked goods and free beer for participants over 21. Guests can bring their own board games and crafts to share with event-goers. Admission is free, and samples are first-come, first-served.

5-11 p.m. April 14

310 NE 6th St., Ft. Lauderdale

954-785-7475

Longines Global Champions Tour

Equestrian professionals are coming to Miami Beach to showcase their horses and impeccable riding abilities on the second stop of the Longines Global Champions Tour. Riders, such as Edwina Tops-Alexander from Australia and Scott Brash from England, will compete with their horses Lintea Tequila and Hello Sanctos, respectively. After Miami Beach, there will be 13 more stops on the tour for riders to gain points to win the overall tournament. Admission is free for spectators, and entry is first-come, first-served.

April 13-15

Between 21st and 22nd streets, Miami Beach

Esther Ponce De Leon

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Freshman quarterback Jarren Williams, who returned to practice Wednesday after missing most of Tuesd ...

Corey Gaynor is working hard to solidify his spot as backup center to UM senior standout Tyler Gauth ...

Former University of Miami football and NFL star player Jonathan Vilma made a splash in South Florid ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

Conquer common back to school challenges with an expert's guide for parents and children. ...

Unique camp supports children whose parents have cancer. ...

New study shows that discriminating against workers with tattoos puts hiring managers at a competiti ...

Bill Clinton convenes the second summit of his CGI Action Network on Post-Disaster Recovery at UM. ...

Miami redshirt senior quarterback Malik Rosier was named to the preseason watch list for the Manning ...

The University of Miami's volleyball team returns to the Knight Sports Complex on Saturday at 3 ...

The University of Miami soccer team will travel to Boca Raton, Fla., Friday night as the team kicks ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews revealed Thursday the team's schedule ...

The Canes defense is full of big names like Shaq Quarterman and Jaquan Johnson, but these players ha ...