Edge, Fashion

Flaunt your status with date-night outfits on Valentine’s Day

What are you wearing next Tuesday? Whether you’re in it for the long run, a short fling or perpetual singleness, you should celebrate this Valentine’s Day in style. These three looks will inspire you for any romance-related activities you have planned, be they dinner dates or boycotts.

THE LONG TERM

You’re in it for the long run, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stun sometimes. Liven up your LBD with floral embroidery and ankle-wrap pumps fit for a dinner date. Finish the look with pink lips, bright nails and a fluffy clutch.

THE FLING

For those who are not completely committed, woo your crush in this low-cut bodysuit and embellished clutch. Keep things classic with tweed shorts and a minimal watch, then add lace-up flats and a matching lip for some Valentine’s Day vivacity.

THE PERPETUALLY SINGLE

You still have to wear clothes on Feb. 14, so why not use the opportunity to celebrate your cynicism? Rock an all-black outfit with rose embroidery as if to say, in the most soul-crushingly monotone voice possible, “I am aware it’s Valentine’s Day.” Complete the look with killer stilettos, galactic nails and a book-shaped clutch that reminds you of your ex.

Haley Walker

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

Gerald Willis’ monster season has earned another piece of national recognition. On Monday, the Miami ...

It hasn’t been a great few weeks on the recruiting trail for the Miami Hurricanes with regards to of ...

A six-pack of Heat notes, leading up to Heat-Lakers on Monday night: ▪ In the days before one of his ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Friday: ▪ UM coach Mark Richt hasn’t yet given any indication to the ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

Several UM art students are getting real-world exposure during a highly anticipated – and attended – ...

Over the past several years, more and more students are using UM Libraries as a study place, a meeti ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...

University of Miami redshirt senior defensive tackle Gerald Willis III was recognized for his outsta ...