Culture, Fashion

Flaunt your status with date-night outfits on Valentine’s Day

What are you wearing next Tuesday? Whether you’re in it for the long run, a short fling or perpetual singleness, you should celebrate this Valentine’s Day in style. These three looks will inspire you for any romance-related activities you have planned, be they dinner dates or boycotts.

THE LONG TERM

You’re in it for the long run, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stun sometimes. Liven up your LBD with floral embroidery and ankle-wrap pumps fit for a dinner date. Finish the look with pink lips, bright nails and a fluffy clutch.

THE FLING

For those who are not completely committed, woo your crush in this low-cut bodysuit and embellished clutch. Keep things classic with tweed shorts and a minimal watch, then add lace-up flats and a matching lip for some Valentine’s Day vivacity.

THE PERPETUALLY SINGLE

You still have to wear clothes on Feb. 14, so why not use the opportunity to celebrate your cynicism? Rock an all-black outfit with rose embroidery as if to say, in the most soul-crushingly monotone voice possible, “I am aware it’s Valentine’s Day.” Complete the look with killer stilettos, galactic nails and a book-shaped clutch that reminds you of your ex.

Haley Walker

With the launch of National Poetry Month, University of Miami faculty members celebrate the solace a ...

Interested in the arts? Check out this comprehensive list of digital arts-related content that is av ...

Rabbi Mendy Fellig and his wife, Henchi, from the Chabad Jewish Student Center, were among an unprec ...

University of Miami students are urged to take the President’s Coalition on Sexual Violence Preventi ...

The growing demand for online instruction has forced the fitness-center industry to quickly adapt an ...