Edge, Fashion

Flaunt your status with date-night outfits on Valentine’s Day

What are you wearing next Tuesday? Whether you’re in it for the long run, a short fling or perpetual singleness, you should celebrate this Valentine’s Day in style. These three looks will inspire you for any romance-related activities you have planned, be they dinner dates or boycotts.

THE LONG TERM

You’re in it for the long run, but that doesn’t mean you can’t stun sometimes. Liven up your LBD with floral embroidery and ankle-wrap pumps fit for a dinner date. Finish the look with pink lips, bright nails and a fluffy clutch.

THE FLING

For those who are not completely committed, woo your crush in this low-cut bodysuit and embellished clutch. Keep things classic with tweed shorts and a minimal watch, then add lace-up flats and a matching lip for some Valentine’s Day vivacity.

THE PERPETUALLY SINGLE

You still have to wear clothes on Feb. 14, so why not use the opportunity to celebrate your cynicism? Rock an all-black outfit with rose embroidery as if to say, in the most soul-crushingly monotone voice possible, “I am aware it’s Valentine’s Day.” Complete the look with killer stilettos, galactic nails and a book-shaped clutch that reminds you of your ex.

Haley Walker

The Atlantic Coast Conference Baseball Championship schedule is set. The No. 4 seed Miami Hurricanes ...

The first regular season of Gino DiMare’s head-coaching era ended Saturday at Mark Light Field. But ...

The Miami Hurricanes’ hopes for hosting an NCAA regional were damaged a bit on Friday night by a 12- ...

It took a long time for Dewan Hernandez to reach a point of acceptance for what happened to his juni ...

The life of a fullback isn’t always glamorous, even 15 years ago before the position was essentially ...

The University of Miami is shaping the future of education by using innovative approaches that drive ...

Six short films created by University of Miami film students will be screened in Los Angeles this we ...

Researchers from 16 Latin American and Caribbean countries, hosted by the Institute for the Advanced ...

Two University of Miami a cappella groups, Tufaan and BisCaydence, celebrated big wins in different ...

After Alabama’s governor signed into law the most-stringent anti-abortion bill in the nation, UM exp ...

The Canes are the top team in Pool D, joined by No. 5 North Carolina and No. 9 Virginia. ...

The matchups are set for the NCAA Singles Championship and NCAA Doubles Championship at the USTA Nat ...

Chris McMahon struck out six over five shutout innings to earn his first win since April 6. ...

Miami's Second Varsity Four earned a bronze medal at the 2019 ACC Rowing Championships Saturday ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is the ITA Southeast Region Arthur Ashe ...