Football, Sports

10 early football recruits enroll for spring semester

Hurricanes football may be in the off-season, but the program is already making moves for the future.

According to a HurricaneSports press release, Miami welcomes 10 early enrollees from the 2017 recruiting class, seven of whom are from Florida. The recruits are enrolled as full-time students this semester while participating in off-season conditioning to prepare for spring football.

“We’re excited about this year’s early enrollees,” Head Coach Mark Richt said in the release. “As a group, they embody the qualities we’re looking for as Hurricanes. These young men will get a head start on all aspects of our off-season program, which will give them the opportunity to compete right away.”

The list includes four-star recruits Robert Burns, Amari Carter and DeeJay Dallas.

Isa Didio

An online seminar sponsored by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas

The first presidential debate between President Donald J. Trump and former vice president and democr

As the Miami Hurricanes take on Florida State, University of Miami students are invited to a Friday-

Linguist Caleb Everett reminds us that the mind has yet to grasp the modern world’s explosion of mas