Basketball, Sports

Five-star shooting guard Lonnie Walker commits to Miami

Five-star shooting guard Lonnie Walker, ranked one of the 20 best players in the 2017 recruiting class, has officially committed to the University of Miami.

Walker chose UM over Villanova, Kentucky, Syracuse and Arizona, all of which are some of the best basketball schools in the country.

He will be joining a class that already features four-star point guard Chris Lykes and four-star big man Deng Gak, both of whom committed last week.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...