Blogs, Election 2016, UBuzz

Donald Trump’s election stirs protest at University of Miami

Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

Students protest at the University of Miami on Friday, days after Donald Trump defeated Hillary Clinton to become president-elect. Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

After a contentious election cycle, Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump became president-elect after defeating former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. The results of the election, however, have stirred people who were against Trump to protest at the University of Miami on Friday.

Marcus Lim // Assistant News Editor

The University will work with binational members in the U.S. and Mexico to carry out multidisciplina ...

Environmental attorney Jessica Owley brings a range of experience in climate change law to the Schoo ...

Haitian American author Edwidge Danticat will discuss her book at the Otto G. Richter Library’s Kisl ...

Fueled by changes in communication and storytelling, the School of Communication’s Interactive Media ...

Two new online platforms help University of Miami students discover opportunities to get involved on ...