Election 2016, News

See Clinton and Trump in person before Election Day

With only one week left until Election Day and millions of Americans voting early, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are battling it out for Florida. Both campaigns, along with President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, will be in town this week.

Here is where you can see them in person:

Tuesday, Nov. 1 

Bill Clinton will visit the Florida City Youth Activity Center – about 40 minutes away from the University of Miami Coral Gables campus by car – to rally for Hillary. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and the event will run from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 2

Trump will have a rally at Bayfront Park Amphitheater at 12 p.m. Clinton visited this same venue on Saturday, when pop star Jennifer Lopez performed a free concert to rally for Clinton.

Thursday, Nov. 3 

President Obama will hold a rally for Clinton from 10 a.m. t0 12 p.m. at Florida International University. Doors open at 8 a.m.

Read more election coverage. Stay up-to-date on the latest UM news, follow @MiamiHurricane on Twitter. 

Isabella Cueto

Isabella Cueto can be reached via email at editor@themiamihurricane.com and through Twitter at @isabellacueto

The early signing period is right around the corner and the Miami Hurricanes have plenty of work to ...

We examined where UM stands with defensive recruiting, by position, in this piece. Here’s a look at ...

Lakeland, for the most part, has always been Florida Gators country. Florida has been able to rely o ...

University of Miami defensive coordinator Manny Diaz is receiving strong consideration for the head ...

While the University of Miami has just three Class of 2019 oral commitments on offense, the Canes ha ...

UM public relations students unveiled their plans to reposition March for Our Lives to attract colle ...

The answer to that question may impact what happens to the European Union. ...

Most UM Debate Team members devote 10 to 15 hours of preparation for each tournament. ...

National Geographic connects with the University of Miami to empower the next generation of storytel ...

Following national recognition for its French production of Cinderella, the Frost Opera Theater is d ...

The Miami women's basketball team ascended one position in each of the major national polls thi ...

Gerald Willis III added to his postseason awards list, picking up second-team All-America honors fro ...

Following its longest break of the season thus far, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team ...

Miami head women's tennis coach Paige Yaroshuk-Tews announced Friday the signing of two players ...

After a six-day layoff, the No. 25/23 Miami women's basketball team will be back in action Sund ...