Election 2016, News

See Clinton and Trump in person before Election Day

With only one week left until Election Day and millions of Americans voting early, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are battling it out for Florida. Both campaigns, along with President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, will be in town this week.

Here is where you can see them in person:

Tuesday, Nov. 1 

Bill Clinton will visit the Florida City Youth Activity Center – about 40 minutes away from the University of Miami Coral Gables campus by car – to rally for Hillary. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and the event will run from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 2

Trump will have a rally at Bayfront Park Amphitheater at 12 p.m. Clinton visited this same venue on Saturday, when pop star Jennifer Lopez performed a free concert to rally for Clinton.

Thursday, Nov. 3 

President Obama will hold a rally for Clinton from 10 a.m. t0 12 p.m. at Florida International University. Doors open at 8 a.m.

Read more election coverage. Stay up-to-date on the latest UM news, follow @MiamiHurricane on Twitter. 

Isabella Cueto

Isabella Cueto can be reached via email at editor@themiamihurricane.com and through Twitter at @isabellacueto

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Hurricanes take center stage Saturday as the nation begins celebrating college football's 1 ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Freshman midfielder Ine Østmo joined the Hurricanes in January as an early enrolee from Mandal, Norw ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...