Election 2016, News

See Clinton and Trump in person before Election Day

With only one week left until Election Day and millions of Americans voting early, Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are battling it out for Florida. Both campaigns, along with President Obama and former President Bill Clinton, will be in town this week.

Here is where you can see them in person:

Tuesday, Nov. 1 

Bill Clinton will visit the Florida City Youth Activity Center – about 40 minutes away from the University of Miami Coral Gables campus by car – to rally for Hillary. Doors open at 11:15 a.m. and the event will run from 12:15 to 1:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Nov. 2

Trump will have a rally at Bayfront Park Amphitheater at 12 p.m. Clinton visited this same venue on Saturday, when pop star Jennifer Lopez performed a free concert to rally for Clinton.

Thursday, Nov. 3 

President Obama will hold a rally for Clinton from 10 a.m. t0 12 p.m. at Florida International University. Doors open at 8 a.m.

Read more election coverage. Stay up-to-date on the latest UM news, follow @MiamiHurricane on Twitter. 

Isabella Cueto

Isabella Cueto can be reached via email at editor@themiamihurricane.com and through Twitter at @isabellacueto

Miami baseball coach Gino DiMare didn’t want his Hurricanes this past Sunday looking ahead to the we ...

When UM spring practice begins in a month, here’s one of many things the coaches need to determine: ...

Jaiden Francois already had a reputation as one of South Florida’s top defensive backs for the Class ...

It could be a fruitful year for the Miami Hurricanes in the 2019 NFL Draft. NFL Draft analyst Mel Ki ...

A quick six-pack off UM coach Manny Diaz’s conversation with Joe Zagacki and Don Bailey Jr. on WQAM’ ...

Prominent music scholar Kyra Gaunt will deliver a talk Friday about her research into the racial opp ...

Students are invited to participate in the second annual Students of Color Symposium this weekend, f ...

At an annual luncheon, University of Miami scholarship recipients connect with the donors who help m ...

From eliminating waste to reusable containers, there are simple steps you can take to make UM more s ...

UM public health experts try to help tackle Venezuela’s ongoing health care crisis. ...

The University of Miami got off to a dream start at the ACC Swimming & Diving Championships Wedn ...

The sophomore first baseman smashed two homers to help power Canes to 4-0 start. ...

The No. 14 Miami women's basketball team is set to cap its longest road stretch of the season T ...

The University of Miami track and field team is set to compete at the 2019 ACC Indoor Track and Fiel ...

As has been the case all season, the Miami women's tennis team is top-20 in the Oracle/ITA nati ...