Election 2016, Interactive, News

Map: Miami-Dade County early voting locations

Early voting in Miami-Dade County begins Monday, Oct. 24. Locations around the county include libraries and community centers. To find locations near you, use the interactive map below.

The University of Miami’s Student Government, in conjunction with organization Get Out The Vote, will provide transportation to the Coral Gables Library, one of the early voting locations. The service will be provided from Tuesday to Thursday, and Nov. 1 to Nov. 2. Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on those days, the shuttle will leave from Stanford Circle.

For more stories related to the 2016 election cycle, click here.

Sherman Hewitt

Seniors Emily Gossett, Millie Chokshi, and Jason Kaplan are eager to implement their platform throug ...

Follow the sights and sounds of the pregame festivities in Orlando leading up to Saturday’s big game ...

A team of researchers created the first mapping model of its kind to track how hate spreads and adap ...

University of Miami professors who study water treatment and civil engineering say that water contam ...

University of Miami experts in health geography, law, and public health weigh in on some of the issu ...

The Hurricanes take center stage Saturday as the nation begins celebrating college football's 1 ...

Head coach Manny Diaz and The New Miami will make their debut against an old rival, facing No. 8 Flo ...

Freshman midfielder Ine Østmo joined the Hurricanes in January as an early enrolee from Mandal, Norw ...

Senior linebackers Shaquille Quarterman, Michael Pinckney and Zach McCloud have already made history ...

UM women's soccer opened its 2019 campaign by blowing past UTRGV, 4-0. ...