Election 2016, Interactive, News

Map: Miami-Dade County early voting locations

Early voting in Miami-Dade County begins Monday, Oct. 24. Locations around the county include libraries and community centers. To find locations near you, use the interactive map below.

The University of Miami’s Student Government, in conjunction with organization Get Out The Vote, will provide transportation to the Coral Gables Library, one of the early voting locations. The service will be provided from Tuesday to Thursday, and Nov. 1 to Nov. 2. Between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. on those days, the shuttle will leave from Stanford Circle.

For more stories related to the 2016 election cycle, click here.

Sherman Hewitt

Three of four University of Miami scholarship quarterbacks were suspended at various times this seas ...

While the University of Miami offense has struggled mightily this season, its defense has been stell ...

The Pittsburgh Panthers boast one of the best rushing offenses in the country. On Saturday, the Miam ...

After watching several juniors turn pro and then go late in the draft or not at all in recent years, ...

A six-pack of Canes notes on a Monday: ▪ If you ever wondered what the Hurricanes would look like if ...

Erin Kobetz, director of Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center’s Firefighter Cancer Initiative, disc ...

Kristiana Yao, who graduated summa cum laude in May, said she was “still in shock” after finding out ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

The Miami women's basketball team jumped two spots to No. 22 nationally in the first in-season ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team dropped a 75-52 decision Sunday at Iowa State in the P ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team forced No. 10 Pitt to five sets in a thrilling match on Seni ...