Best of Miami, Edge, Interactive

Best of UMiami 2016

Design by Savanah DeBrosse

Design by Savanah DeBrosse

Between balancing school, work, your social life and “me” time, life can sometimes feel like a piece of performance art. It’s easy to fall into the routine of hanging out at your favorite, familiar spots and tourist traps, forgetting to explore everything that the 305 has to offer. Miami’s wide variety of festivals, clubs, restaurants, art galleries and more remind us to branch out every now and then.

When you’ve got the urge to try something new, consult The Miami Hurricane’s 2016 edition of Best of UMiami: “Locals Only.” Check out our special Best of UMiami website.

Alyssa Bolt

Alyssa Bolt can be reached via email at abolt@themiamihurricane.com and through Twitter at @AlyssaLBolt. Her LinkedIn is linkedin.com/in/boltalyssa, and her personal website is alyssabolt.wordpress.com.

They were way below the radar coming into the 1983 season. And after their 28-3 opening-game loss to ...

In the opening eight minutes on Saturday — and the final seven minutes — FIU looked like a team that ...

The N’Kosi Perry era is here. Whether it’s here to stay is yet to be seen. The fans got what they wa ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s 31-17 win against FIU on Saturday at Hard Rock Stadium: ▪ Credit Mark Richt ...

As the Miami Hurricanes started their third series against the FIU Panthers on Saturday afternoon, t ...

A year after UPup’s founding father met his match, the service club is realizing its goal of becomin ...

N'Kosi Perry and a dominant Miami defense led the Hurricanes to a 31-17 victory over the Panthe ...

Estela Perez-Somarriba of the Miami women's tennis team is headed to the championship of one th ...

The Miami women's tennis team posted a 5-2 mark in official matches on the second day of the Mi ...

Freshman Riley Howard continued her incredible start as a Canes cross country runner setting another ...

The University of Miami soccer team is set to host Virginia Tech Sunday at noon at Cobb Stadium. ...