Football, Golf, Soccer, Sports, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: football, volleyball, swimming, soccer, golf

Football

The team is looking to recover after a heartbreaking loss to rival FSU last weekend. Miami is ranked No. 16 in the country by the AP Poll and is set to face off against North Carolina on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. at Hard Rock Stadium.

Volleyball

Miami has dropped its last three matches. The team will look to get back on track against Pittsburgh at 7 p.m. on Friday at the Knights Sports Complex. The Hurricanes will stay at home to play Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. on Sunday.

Swimming

The Hurricanes finished in second place in the All-Florida Invite. The team also won in its first dual meet against FIU. The Canes next travel to Dallas for the SMU Classic on Friday and Saturday.

Soccer

After back-to-back losses, the Canes will try to rebound against No. 18-ranked Clemson at 7 p.m. on Friday in Clemson, South Carolina.

Golf

UM Golf posted a final round score of 271 at the Jim West Challenge, the best single round score in program history. The team finished in third place. Miami will travel to Austin for the Betsy Rawls Invitational on Monday and Tuesday.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

A University of Miami College of Engineering researcher is trying to perfect a technique of using lu ...

Through an internship with M. Shanken Communications, rising senior Teddy Willson has contributed to ...

University of Miami alumna Vanessa Garcia recounts her personal journey writing for the highly accla ...

University of Miami religious studies professor Catherine Newell weighs in on some of the big questi ...

NASA wants to return humans to the moon by 2024. A University of Miami engineering graduate is part ...

Two Miami Hurricanes were among those players selected to the preseason watch list for the 25th annu ...

ESPN Events announced Thursday afternoon the bracket for the 2019 Charleston Classic, set to take pl ...

The Atlantic Coast Conference announced Tuesday its 2018-19 academic honor roll and 177 University o ...

The ACC Network is set to launch August 22. If your television provider hasn't yet decided to c ...

Claudia De Antonio, Renate Grimstad and Kristyna Frydlova were each selected as WGCA All-American Sc ...