Football, Golf, Soccer, Sports, Swimming/Diving, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: football, volleyball, swimming, soccer, golf

Football

The team is looking to recover after a heartbreaking loss to rival FSU last weekend. Miami is ranked No. 16 in the country by the AP Poll and is set to face off against North Carolina on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. at Hard Rock Stadium.

Volleyball

Miami has dropped its last three matches. The team will look to get back on track against Pittsburgh at 7 p.m. on Friday at the Knights Sports Complex. The Hurricanes will stay at home to play Virginia Tech at 1 p.m. on Sunday.

Swimming

The Hurricanes finished in second place in the All-Florida Invite. The team also won in its first dual meet against FIU. The Canes next travel to Dallas for the SMU Classic on Friday and Saturday.

Soccer

After back-to-back losses, the Canes will try to rebound against No. 18-ranked Clemson at 7 p.m. on Friday in Clemson, South Carolina.

Golf

UM Golf posted a final round score of 271 at the Jim West Challenge, the best single round score in program history. The team finished in third place. Miami will travel to Austin for the Betsy Rawls Invitational on Monday and Tuesday.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

A day after practicing in the Carol Soffer Football Indoor Practice Facility for the first time in s ...

It appears that at least one LSU receiver won’t be available at the University of Miami football ope ...

After the Miami Hurricanes football team spent part of its practice on Monday in a torrential downpo ...

Nothing like a comic book cover on steroids to get University of Miami and LSU football fans juiced ...

They are two big bodies with experience, but new to the University of Miami. And the Miami Hurricane ...

Intergroup Dialogue, soon to be offered as a course, fosters a sense of belonging, an appreciation f ...

Aretha Franklin and her music defined “what is soul” to generations of music lovers. ...

The University of Miami kicked into high gear to welcome thousands of new students and ensure move-i ...

UM President Julio Frenk welcomes first-year and transfer students to UM in signature ’Cane Kickoff ...

Miami Law conducts its inaugural Legal Impact Hack for first-year students. ...

The University of Miami volleyball team won its exhibition match over FIU, 3-0, Saturday at the Knig ...

Coming off a road win in its season opener, the University of Miami soccer team will welcome crossto ...

In head coach Sarah Barnes' debut at the helm, the University of Miami soccer team won its seas ...

The Hurricanes practiced in the Carol Soffer Indoor Practice Facility for the first time ever on Fri ...

Malik Rosier, Travis Homer and Ahmmon Richards are key returning playmakers, but they are just the b ...