Blogs, The View

The View: The life of Olivia Pope through Instagram

If our favorite fictional, white hat-wearing D.C. powerhouse Olivia Pope had an Instagram account, we’d hit the follow button faster than you could say “it’s handled.” While we impatiently wait for season six’s premiere, and baby Washington’s birth several months from now, here’s what I imagine the Instagram feed of every Scandal fan’s #WCW would look like.

Her bio would obviously have to state her priorities. Olivia’s a woman who knows what she wants.

image01

And of course her posts would be amazing because can Olivia Pope ever really do anything wrong? I mean, maybe she’s committed some felonies here and there, rigged an election or two and had an affair with the leader of the free world, etc. But who’s keeping track? She’s otherwise the person we all want to be, and her like-worthy Instagrams prove it.

Aside from the occasional Gettysburger, Olivia’s diet solely consists of wine and popcorn. So while everyone else on your feed is posting their picturesque Sunday brunches, what you see is what you get with Olivia’s photos.

image03

Since Olivia is known for never committing to just one person, she has to Instagram with both of her man crushes. Maybe each needs his own hashtag: #FitzFriday and #StandInTheSunSundays.

image02

Olivia is no stranger to the White House. As former First Lady, current presidential campaign strategist and forever friend of the staff who work there, the White House can be considered her second home.

image05

Talk about someone who really lives by the motto, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” However, at the end of the day, she knows friends come first. Gladiators are always there for one another.

image04

It’s no secret that Olivia uses the “white hat” power analogy as a way of life. It’s rather uncharacteristic that you’d ever catch Olivia without the confidence of a goddess, which is why she believes white hats never go out of style.

image00

Samantha Ulin

University of Miami fans no doubt are loving the Hurricanes’ two newest tight ends. What they’re pro ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Though UM wasn’t called for a single penalty against ...

Two of the best athletes and a freshman quarterback on the No. 21 University of Miami football team ...

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Wednesday: ▪ The Miami Hurricanes are honoring their 1983 nation ...

With Jaquan Johnson still sidelined with a hamstring strain he suffered on Saturday against Toledo, ...

The trailer for a documentary exploring the relationships between UM students and Holocaust survivor ...

New technology could help workplaces and schools identify violent intruders before they enter the do ...

A University of Miami professor has created software to detect fraud in standardized tests. ...

UM President Julio Frenk outlined the strategies of the Roadmap to Our New Century, part of his Stat ...

Students attending Monday night's State of the U address by UM President Julio Frenk offer thei ...

The 1983 national champions will be back on campus to celebrate the 35thanniversary of Miami's ...

The University of Miami volleyball program begins ACC play on Friday night against Wake Forest at 7 ...

Head coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the ninth annual Miami Women's Basketball Fantasy Ca ...

The yearly Miami Fall Invite will take place Friday through Sunday at the Neil Schiff Tennis Center, ...

Through three games, Miami is No. 1 in the country in tackles for loss and the entire Hurricanes def ...