Blogs, The View

The View: The life of Olivia Pope through Instagram

If our favorite fictional, white hat-wearing D.C. powerhouse Olivia Pope had an Instagram account, we’d hit the follow button faster than you could say “it’s handled.” While we impatiently wait for season six’s premiere, and baby Washington’s birth several months from now, here’s what I imagine the Instagram feed of every Scandal fan’s #WCW would look like.

Her bio would obviously have to state her priorities. Olivia’s a woman who knows what she wants.

image01

And of course her posts would be amazing because can Olivia Pope ever really do anything wrong? I mean, maybe she’s committed some felonies here and there, rigged an election or two and had an affair with the leader of the free world, etc. But who’s keeping track? She’s otherwise the person we all want to be, and her like-worthy Instagrams prove it.

Aside from the occasional Gettysburger, Olivia’s diet solely consists of wine and popcorn. So while everyone else on your feed is posting their picturesque Sunday brunches, what you see is what you get with Olivia’s photos.

image03

Since Olivia is known for never committing to just one person, she has to Instagram with both of her man crushes. Maybe each needs his own hashtag: #FitzFriday and #StandInTheSunSundays.

image02

Olivia is no stranger to the White House. As former First Lady, current presidential campaign strategist and forever friend of the staff who work there, the White House can be considered her second home.

image05

Talk about someone who really lives by the motto, “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.” However, at the end of the day, she knows friends come first. Gladiators are always there for one another.

image04

It’s no secret that Olivia uses the “white hat” power analogy as a way of life. It’s rather uncharacteristic that you’d ever catch Olivia without the confidence of a goddess, which is why she believes white hats never go out of style.

image00

Samantha Ulin

There is, indeed, a three-man quarterback race at the University of Miami. As spring came to a close ...

The Miami Hurricanes, for the past few years, have gone as far as their defense would take them, let ...

Ten takeaways from UM’s spring game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando: ▪ The quarterback play was ...

The Miami Hurricanes just wrapped up their spring game at Camping World Stadium in Orlando, where th ...

Mark Richt, speaking publicly for the first time since retiring as the Miami Hurricanes’ coach, said ...

Yvette Soler, B.M. ’96, better known as Tigrilla Gardenia, connects her music engineering background ...

Preservation Week, from April 21 to April 27, is focused on highlighting the importance of learning ...

There are numerous ways to connect with the University of Miami during the two-day tech conference o ...

A symbol of both French heritage and Catholicism, Paris’ 850-year-old gothic cathedral was gutted by ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

Nearly 10,000 fans got a glimpse of things to come at Camping World Stadium ...

The No. 23 Miami Hurricanes dropped the series finale on Saturday at No. 8 Louisville, 9-6. ...

Making its fourth straight appearance in the ACC Championship semifinals, the fifth-seeded and No. 2 ...

It took much longer than anticipated, but the No. 23 Miami Hurricanes outlasted No. 8 Louisville, 16 ...

The fifth-seeded and No. 21-ranked Miami women's tennis team knocked off fourth-seeded and nint ...