Football, Soccer, Sports, Tennis, Volleyball

Sports Roundup: football, soccer, volleyball, tennis

Football

The team is on a bye week after an impressive 3-0 start to the season. The Canes have defeated FAMU, FAU and Appalachian State and are now ranked No. 15 in the country by the AP Poll.

Soccer

The Hurricanes fought hard to outplay No. 3 FSU last weekend in Tallahassee but lost 1-0 despite taking nine shots in the game. The schedule doesn’t get any easier, as the team hosts No. 2 Virginia at 7 p.m. Thursday in Cobb Stadium.

Volleyball

Miami begins ACC play by traveling to Tallahassee to play rival FSU at 7 p.m. on Friday. The Hurricanes will also face off against Notre Dame on Sunday at 11:30 a.m. at Knight Sports Complex.

Tennis

The Canes will host the Miami Fall Invite, a three-day tournament that will be taking place all day from Friday to Sunday at Neil Schiff Tennis Center.

Isaiah Kim-Martinez

Isaiah Kim-Martinez can be reached on Twitter at @isaiah_km.

Fredrick Eaford was quick to make it clear the Miami Hurricanes were his dream team to commit to. Af ...

Linebacker might be the most important position for the Miami Hurricanes to recruit in the Class of ...

Issiah Walker Jr. won’t be at Paradise Camp on Saturday. Instead of attending the Miami Hurricanes’ ...

June is a huge recruiting month for the Miami Hurricanes. It concludes with Paradise Camp on June 22 ...

The University of Miami showed women’s basketball coach Katie Meier how much it appreciates her on F ...

Evo Morales, first elected president of Bolivia in 2005, and could win an unprecedented fourth term ...

The University of Miami Black Alumni Society is hosting a number of Juneteenth events around the cou ...

The University of Miami Rosenstiel School’s Rescue a Reef program teams up with the NFL and others t ...

The Frost Chopin Festival and Academy at the University of Miami provides unparalleled experiences f ...

The Emmy Award-winning journalist, who grew up in Miami and started her career in Spanish language t ...

The Miami women's basketball team will face Indiana at the Watsco Center in the 2019 Big Ten/AC ...

The University of Miami volleyball program is set to host the Hurricane Invitational and nine ACC ho ...

Games will be contested July 3-14 in Naples, Italy. ...

University of Miami Director of Athletics Blake James announced Friday a contract extension for head ...

Adrian Del Castillo garnered his second Freshman All-America honor of the year, appearing on the Per ...