Culture, Fashion

Fashions for any Valentine’s Day occasion

Whether you’ve spent ages planning the perfect date or you’ve got a V-Day vendetta, there’s a pink-and-red look that’s perfect for you no matter what you plan to do this Valentine’s Day – even if you just want to lounge around in your pajamas.

Luxe brunch

luxebrunch

Perfect for a date with your best friend or beau, this ‘60s inspired shift is perfect for a bayside brunch. A vintage blazer and peachy lips keep things classic. For some extra flair, pair the outfit with pink patent boots and a faux fur bag.

Day date

daydate

This look is perfect for a picnic or shopping spree. Edge up a girly skirt with black boots and a denim jacket, then finish it off with a matching skinny scarf and heart-shaped clutch.

Night out

nightout

Dazzle the town in a black bodycon and red pumps. Nude accessories keep this look simple, so all the attention is on you. Single or taken, this attire will make you a Valentine’s Day vixen.

Snuggle up

snuggleup

No plans? No problem. Skip the crowds and throw on some pajamas this Valentine’s Day. This snuggly sweater and a warm blanket are all you need for the perfect night in.

Haley Walker

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol