Football, Interactive, Sports

Interactive: Miami Hurricanes’ Football Staff, Then and Now

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” Friday morning in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

After the press conference announcing his hire, Mark Richt, University of Miami’s newest head football coach, throws up the “U” in the Shalala Student Center. Erum Kidwai // Staff Photographer

The Miami Hurricanes football team has had new Head Coach Mark Richt for a little more than a month, and major changes have already taken place. Everyone from former Head Coach Al Golden’s coaching staff has left Miami, giving Richt a fresh crew to work with. Click here for an interactive view of the changes from Golden’s staff to Richt’s staff.

Sherman Hewitt

A six-pack of Hurricanes notes on a Thursday: ▪ Who were UM’s standouts this spring, heading into Sa ...

As the Miami Hurricanes have spent the spring trying to find answers to question after question on o ...

Navaughn Donaldson knew one thing mattered above all when he was forced to start playing center ahea ...

This spring hasn’t been easy for Miami redshirt sophomore Tate Martell, the former Ohio State quarte ...

The 2019-20 college basketball season is more than six months away, but the University of Miami Hurr ...

The Division of Student Affairs hosted a reception to present campus-wide awards and scholarships to ...

The University of Miami celebrates Earth Day with a host of activities at or near the Lakeside Patio ...

The nation’s oldest and most-widely known academic honor society inducted 45 students from the Colle ...

For the second installment of its “What Matters to U” lecture series, Student Government invited act ...

There is at least one member of House Hurricane in the Seven Kingdoms: alumnus David Nutter, who sha ...

The Hurricanes will battle fourth-seed NC State in the quarterfinals Friday at 9 a.m. ...

Because of expected inclement weather, Thursday's game time has been moved up one hour to 5 p.m ...

Michelle Atherley earned the University of Miami track and field program's fourth ACC outdoor h ...

Canes' recruiting class now stands 25th in 247Sports Composite Ranking. ...

Miami head women's basketball coach Katie Meier announced Wednesday the signing of Moulayna Joh ...