Football, Poll, Sports

POLL: Miami Hurricanes Head Coach Mark Richt

The University of Miami officially announced Friday morning that alumnus Mark Richt will become the next football head coach for the Miami Hurricanes. Richt hails from the University of Georgia, where he was the football program’s head coach for 15 years.

Richt compiled a 145-51 overall record and an 85-40 mark in Southeastern Conference play; won two SEC championships, six SEC East titles and nine bowl games; and finished the season in the Associated Press Top Ten rankings seven times. However, the Dawgs never won a National Championship during Richt’s tenure, something the Miami Hurricanes have also been missing for almost 15 years.

With all this in mind, one question comes to mind:

Do you think Mark Richt was a good hire for the Miami Hurricanes?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sherman Hewitt

Tufaan, the University of Miami’s South Asian a cappella group, needs the community’s help to advanc

Dr. Brandon Chatani, a Miller School of Medicine infectious disease specialist, offers advice on way

With the federal Endangered Species Act in danger, University of Miami researchers find that state p

An online exhibit spotlights the talents of two University of Miami incoming Master of Fine Arts gra

Casey Klofstad, political science professor, explains why and how voters should pay attention to pol