Campus Life, News

Waka Flocka Flame and T-Pain to perform at homecoming

Waka Flocka Flame, T-Pain and Eche Palante will perform at this year’s homecoming concert at the BankUnited Center on November 5. Hurricane Productions announced the three artists in a video posted to their homecoming concert reveal Facebook page Wednesday afternoon.

Students with valid Cane Cards can pick up free tickets starting on October 19.

Caribbean experts assessed the coronavirus’s impact on the region in a webinar on Nov. 19 hosted by the University of Miami Institute for Advanced Study of the Americas. ...

A project on race, housing, and displacement in Miami connects past patterns of discrimination to modern disparities. ...

United Black Students and the Black Student Athlete Alliance, in partnership with the University of Miami administration, mobilize to honor the lives lost due to police brutality. ...

As students and faculty and staff members prepare to wrap up the Fall 2020 semester, here’s a look at the availability of facilities and services during the break. ...

The University of Miami president called for increased cooperation, new powers for the World Health Organization, and transparency incentives as critical to manage and mitigate future health outbreaks. ...