Blogs, UBuzz, UM-FSU

UM-FSU rivalry takes to Yik Yak

The Miami Hurricanes face the Florida State Seminoles at 8 p.m. Saturday in Tallahassee, but it seems shots are being fired before either team takes the field.

From the Yik Yak battlefield, The Miami Hurricane has collected screenshots of both Cane and Seminole commentary. For more about the UM-FSU rivalry, check out the UM-FSU page.

University of Miami

Comments started off pretty general, striking FSU from many different angles…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Once the Canes got going, however, they took a more focused form of attack. They even went as far as invoking a certain someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Florida State University

FSU, however, wouldn’t go down without a fight.

When words alone weren’t enough, FSU brought out the big guns…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Words cannot describe how intense this football rivalry is. Who do you think won this Yik Yak battle?

Which side's Yik had the most Yak?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sherman Hewitt

Photo Gallery: UM v. Virginia Tech | Saturday, November 17, 2018 … Click to Continue » ...

The Miami Hurricanes found new life Saturday — despite so much seemingly going wrong. Big plays on o ...

At least in terms of their bowl situation, the Miami Hurricanes can take a deep, collective breath. ...

Thoughts, notes, reaction and postscripts after UM’s 38-14 win on Saturday at Virginia Tech, making ...

There wasn’t much energy in the Watsco Center stands on Saturday afternoon as most University of Mia ...

UM Libraries is presenting an extraordinary exhibit that immerses the audience in an emotional journ ...

A UM researcher is helping to lead a study on how smoke interacts with clouds and its impact on the ...

People are bombarded with news and information these days, providing opportunities for discourse tha ...

Students, faculty and staff stopped by the School of Architecture’s Korach Gallery to learn what Mag ...

The On Campus event featured innovative National Geographic Explorers—photographers, scientists, sto ...

The Canes got back to their winning ways with an impressive 38-14 victory at Virginia Tech. ...

20-point performances from Chris Lykes and DJ Vasiljevic led Miami past Bethune-Cookman. ...

Seniors Kolby Bird and Haley Templeton will play in their final match at the James L. Knight Sports ...

The No. 24 Miami women's basketball team is headed to Iowa State for the Preseason WNIT champio ...

The Canes hit the road for the final time in the 2018 regular season and it is to a familiar and hos ...