Blogs, UBuzz, UM-FSU

UM-FSU rivalry takes to Yik Yak

The Miami Hurricanes face the Florida State Seminoles at 8 p.m. Saturday in Tallahassee, but it seems shots are being fired before either team takes the field.

From the Yik Yak battlefield, The Miami Hurricane has collected screenshots of both Cane and Seminole commentary. For more about the UM-FSU rivalry, check out the UM-FSU page.

University of Miami

Comments started off pretty general, striking FSU from many different angles…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Once the Canes got going, however, they took a more focused form of attack. They even went as far as invoking a certain someone who lives in a pineapple under the sea…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Florida State University

FSU, however, wouldn’t go down without a fight.

When words alone weren’t enough, FSU brought out the big guns…

UM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik YakUM FSU Yik Yak

Words cannot describe how intense this football rivalry is. Who do you think won this Yik Yak battle?

Which side's Yik had the most Yak?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

Sherman Hewitt

University of Miami students share their thoughts and impressions as President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris take the helm. ...

Following Wednesday’s historic event, University of Miami experts in various fields provide their insight on the biggest challenges facing the new administration. ...

As part of the “Roadmap to Our New Century” initiative, the University of Miami advances the art of teaching and the science of learning by partnering with students, alumni, and others to offer options throughout the entire adult learning life cycle. ...

University of Miami experts weigh the merit and consequences of amending or repealing the communications law that provides a legal shield for service providers from the words, images, and videos posted by their users. ...

The United States Postal Service features Emilio Sanchez, the first Cuban American visual artist to be recognized in a new series of Forever stamps. ...